Multiplayer Community

Noxx

Welcome, Noxx!

At the moment, there isn't a whole lot of MP going on. There is a UCCE Test Server that is up and if you can arrange a time with others here on the board, you can link up together on it.

-Sho

• 5 months later...
Whats the population of the MP community for UCCE right now? Are there usually plenty of people playing online or do most people schedule times to play with their friends?

Hey Noxx, I am looking for players to engage MP game, but I was not successful yet. There is a good way to find players and schedule game party?

Please, contact me.

• 3 weeks later...
im always up for a good space battle.

Heya Folks,

We (me and a couple fellows of mine) are inviting friends to play UCCE MP in our network. Please, contact us to details and schedule. We are built structure of sessions yet, but we are playing specially on Sunday. GMT is open yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Here I am , ready to learn how to play online =)

I can provide a standalone pc for server purposes if needed.

I write from Italy so my time is CET +1

Hope to play soon guys :throwcomputer:

Skylee

Hope to play soon guys ;)

Skylee

I'll play as well .....

Hey guys,

Contact me to get configs and schedules.

We are nine now!

Hope to play soon guys :D

Skylee

I'm glad to welcome another italian on the forums. ;)

Hey guys, BCM Gold is real easy on system resources, has the multiplayer component, and my system could handle it :biggrinsanta: Is that the "new proposals" that was spoken of?

New prospects maybe? :)

-Sho

Hey Sho,

My english is very poor and I am very lucky, because ôproposalö, in formal way, ôis a plan or an idea, often a formal or written one, which is suggested for people to think about and decide uponö and not only about ôto marryö : ) It was a very fun misunderstanding. This is one of various ôpriceö of a global world: to see people from other countries writing æwrongeÆ in english. ; )

Hey guys, BCM Gold is real easy on system resources, has the multiplayer component, and my system could handle it :biggrinsanta: Is that the "new proposals" that was spoken of?

I will check with fellows about BCM, but it is out of support and impossible to buy à :(

So, we are thinking upon a UCCE MP session at 23th, August, Team Vs. mode. But we have not a definite GMT to play. We must confirm interested members in it until 18th, because we must test configurations and organize teams. So, if you want to play with us, please, send me an e-mail or PM.

Actually, I checked Amazon and BCMG can be found. http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywo...sl_535rerprnj_e

Players around the forum:

Now is official. UCCE MP (last v1 version) Session, 23th, 8pm GMT. We have 5 players confirmed at this moment. We hope more. Contact for more details.

Cmdr Calinicos Makinavel

I was wondering about the MP were can I get a copy of UCCE so I can join in the fray I always wanted to play with others but its hard to find people to play with at the moment. I cant wait for KnightBlade if it lives up to its promise then I believe the series can crush any oppositon even Halo. Though IDK. Too bad 3000ad cant use the HALO 1 engine and mod it to play almost like UC. I think HALO engine can support a huge amount of objects in the game even ships. Look at halo 3 they had a Frigate land and drop off reinforcements so I believe the Halo 1 engine would be prefect to make a UC like game. I think it be a blast. :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi folks we are trying to meet up with people from all over the galaxy in order to arrange

multiplayer sessions.

So, contact us ( me , Makinavel or RT) and l join our group :beerchug:

stay tuned!

I cant wait for KnightBlade if it lives up to its promise then I believe the series can crush any oppositon even Halo.ck:

Me too...

Today i just opened a thread asking news about Knightblade, but....someone deleted it.

I wonder why, please could anybody explain it ?

thank you.

Unluckily the developement of KB has been terminated a few weeks ago. The focus is now on GALCOM online, the 2010 MMO, which will feature most of what most of us were expecting from KB.