New In The System

Sir Khyron

hi guys!!

My name is Christian im from Argentina, i follow this game from the begining, well, i hope have some time for play in multiplayer with all.

And im very happy to now the new title incoming, all this time im waited for this (KnightBlade)

Well, keep talking.

BEST REGARS TO ALL

Thanks all!

Well, im dowlod the 2 versions UC and BTM. But now, im using the free version of the UNIVERSAL COMBAT.

But i have original The Battlecruiser Millenium. When the new KnightBlade go to the market im buy it.

Bu first, i need some tutorials, for remember the controls. hehee...

Welcome to the forums Khyron!

Well, one, you should read what the requirements are to post technical threads, or questions....

Don't piss off SC.

And as for the manual...check your 3000ad folders for it, i forgot but, if u cant find it, it means you have to buy the game for a manual.

As for the controls here a few

Moderator edit: If it's in the manual, we don't post it here.

But the controls are just basic.

accelerate or move forward by using A.

Do the opposite using S

Go sideways, A and D.

Roll your spaceship, Q and E.

Use mr.jetpack by pressing F.

Fire your guns by using ENTER

Fire your missiles by using space

Control your ship with your mouse (like where it moves) by pressing ALT. (and shooting with the mouse buttons)

This is all i know without looking in the manual. Just your basic space and infantry controls.

My edit: The controls weren't copied and pasted from the manual, im just telling them, so what im putting is NOT from the manual. Dont push away another fan.

But Knightblade will be very different.

You will like Knightblade, SC is a great programmer/gamer, so when its released. It shouldn't suck hard, like those other companies :birthday:

Hey... thanks! nice tip!

Well... then i can't wait for see the new game, and after this game, i hope you can board space stations, you can imagine this? wow.... is sooo.............. cool!

The only game i like testing is SWG, but after any change that game sucks!

But when you have a ship is very cool... i dont remember the name but you have a movile house there! hehhee...