Hyperdrive Doesn't Seem To Work In Acm

I have noticed that after installing and updating UCCE, that I cannot seem to get the hyperdrive to work.

In the ACM A Fragile Hope, when starting out, a Nightstar and a Sentry are jumping to your position to engage you and three friendly warships are jumping to assist. For me, they start to jump, enter hyperspace, and sit still, never accelerating. This seems to be happening indefinitely, but I gave up waiting after about 15 minutes. Also, I experienced the same problem when trying to jump to the nearest planetary body, Pravis. I entered hyperspace, but never accelerated.

Any Ideas?

Could be a number of problems.

1.You could try updating the game if you haven't already done so.

2.If you downloaded from one of the few servers, make sure you downloaded the correct version, because it may not function if you download from a different server.

3.Try reinstalling.

4.Could be a problem with the game physics, something unexplained, so try different settings and see how that may work out.

5.Restart your computer maybe if you haven't.

6.Make sure your anit-virus is up to date and ur not infected, because a virus or trojan can explain it.

Idk, these are just at the top of my head....Try them all....and if the problem still persists than its either the CD or something wrong with the coding.

But its most-definitly your PC since no one else seems to have the same problem.

Aye, I figured out why It wasn't working. For some reason, my video card couldn't pull off the hyperdrive graphical effect, and so it would just halt with an exception when it tried to do so.

By disabling the effect, I am now able to work the hyperdrive properly. Issue resolved.