Crash In Perscan Mode While Resizing Infiltrator's Table

I've performed MD5 check of the installation file, it's corresponding with the one posted on ausgamers.com where I've downloaded it. So It's not the installation, also I've reinstalled the game several times, and tried it on different resolutions including windowed mode.

Crash happens every time when starting new Roam campaign with Aestrom and Firestorm carriers and encountering your first intruders, while trying to drag "End of Log" panel in Perscan to see the details on the intruders.

Never had this problem with Megaton carrier.

I believe it happens only on ships with bigger personal complement where Perscan divides in two columns in order to fit everything on screen. Then this bug surfaces.

The error that Visual Studio Just-in-time Debugger catches:

"An unhandled win32 exception occurred in uc.exe [2040]..."

If it's of any relevance my specs are:

Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.01.2600 Service Pack 3

Mainboard : Gigabyte P35C-DS3R

Chipset : Intel P31/P35

Processor : Intel Pentium 4 630 @ 3000 MHz

Physical Memory : 2048 MB (2 x 1024 DDR2-SDRAM )

Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

DirectX : Version 9.0c (September 2009)

What game does this exactly happen with, and what version?

I think I experienced such a CTD when resizing the perscan window a while ago, but it only happened once (most likely I didn't bothered trying to reproduce it).

This is strange as the perscan log is often split into two tables and I'm positive expanding it doesn't crash as I do it often. I'll investigate once you give more info.

The free version 2031.

Also crash happened with Megaron carrier the same way and Perscan wasn't split...

This happened to me only in Roam mode, when I've played campaign I've resized infiltrator panels without problems. This would not have been even an issue if infitrators' and prison panels were not minimized in the first place...

So I guess this problem was fixed in UCCE...

In case that someone encounters this problem as well, I have a theory that this happens only with first intruders, and later in the game maybe it "fixes itself".

Because when playing campaign I didn't even know that I could resize those bars, and much later into the game when I did try it - the problem wasn't there.

I'll try to confirm this in Roam...

So you're talking about UC?

Or maybe BCMG?

There are more than one free game, ans as the SC said no one is supported now.