Ultimate Space Combat Bundle Sale!!

Supreme Cmdr

I have most of these games and I still want to spend the hundo on the uber pack. How does he do it?! Oh yeah, and don't tell anyone but I am a sucker for fullsized posters of battlecruisers and carriers and fighters and space stations and stuff. Don't forget coffee mugs, pens etc. So if you ever start branching out your merchandise don't tell me because I can't help mystelf most times.

I was going to wait a while until you told me about the sale. Now you did it and I am 87.99 us dollars poorer, and as I said before, I already have most of these items except for Galactic Command Echo Squad. So now the question is what's wrong with me and where do I get help? :D

On a more sober note, thanks again for all the hours of great gaming that still hasn't been matched by any other dev that I know of. As long as making games is of value to you then playing your games will be of value to me. :beerchug:

I was going to wait a while until you told me about the sale. Now you did it and I am 87.99 us dollars poorer, and as I said before, I already have most of these items except for Galactic Command Echo Squad. So now the question is what's wrong with me and where do I get help? :D

OK, I agree. Thats totally messed up. I'm calling your mom and having her yank your credit card!!!

Anyway, thanks for all your support my friend.

On a more sober note, thanks again for all the hours of great gaming that still hasn't been matched by any other dev that I know of. As long as making games is of value to you then playing your games will be of value to me. :beerchug:

Indeed. Thanks. Don't worry, once the dust settles from these two diversions called AAW/AOA, its full swing to KnightBlade - and thats going to be blast. Did you read my latest dev blog at http://www.allaspectwarfare.com yet?

• 3 weeks later...
Very good news that you'll indeed resume work on KB! Guess that will bring back a lot of all those old timers!

I think I qualify as an old timer, both in age, and in the fact I was (I think anyway) part of the original beta test group (after Take 2 screwed 3000ad over)

John Bach