Open Rpg Discussions

ShoHashi

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, Sho's interested! Thanks for the cleanup, btw. Now if two more users post their interest in playing a new RP in this thread before sunday aug 23, then I will look into a new RP mission.

Oh, i started a post on the follow up to the resupply mission, which was intended to be an RP, a few months ago.

But i guess that's as dead as water. :)

It can still be a follow-up to Resupply Mission. It would just be a separate adventure.

-Sho

• 2 weeks later...
I'm interested in participating in any RP project from an indie perspective..however I have several RP storyline ideas.

Welcome back, Shingen. If you'd like to start off a new RP other than continuing Resupply Duty, by all means, start it up. :D

-Sho

Welcome back, Shingen. If you'd like to start off a new RP other than continuing Resupply Duty, by all means, start it up. smile.gif

-Sho

well I'll go ahead and get reacquainted with the current RP running. Any ideas where I might fit into the storyline or should I just create as I go?

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, please keep OOC discussion in this thread, not in the story topics. Thanks.

Shin, glad you're still with us. Post when you have time. We look forward to your response.

Canshow, I apologize for not yet involving you enough. I will try to do better. Anyone is free to introduce any addition to the current plot, within reason. If it's believable and doesn't break anything, I'll do my best to pick up on it. But this is not just my story. It's everyone's.

If you have any questions or anything at all please post it in this thread.

Following moved from my Sep 27th post:

Badman, I'm going to allow your use of time travel THIS time only, because I care more about attracting new players, like you, than about keeping some (currently unstated) story telling rules. You "love making people think ... and create ..." well then you'll like how I take your contribution above and run with it here in this post. Not only do I enjoy that type of challenge, but your participation is worth it too. smile.gif So post a reply when you can and don't let us down.

Welcome, Badman, to Apogee!

canshow, Shingen, Badman,

My next post contains dialogue from all three of your characters. Do any of you want me to PM it to you for corrections first? To make it an actual Joint Post? Or do you not mind me using your chars?

canshow has approved my post.

Shingen? Badman? What about you two? Do you want to see it first or can I just go for it?

Send me a PM.. I'm kinda lost about what my character is supposed to be doing. I haven't had must time to concentrate on this RP yet.

My workload will slow down next week so I should have more then enough time to play

PM sent, Shin.

BTW canshow, your story telling has improved a lot recently. Keep up the good work, both of you!

Badman? What about you?

In the spirit of Chaos ... the story should tell itself :-)

Lets just run with it boys .... no pre-approval. ....... If I think too much, I freeze.

That's kewl.. it was just a suggestion =D

I'll finish my posts today and get caught up.

Thanks for the patients guys.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I've given Sho some opportunity to write himself boarding the shuttle to leave the station. Plus I've been somewhat busy. It's time to move on in the story. :salute2:

I personally would rather not use timestamps in my posts. I sometimes only have a few minutes to compose a post. If it takes too long to write it because I track down the story's date and time, then I may need to wait until another time to post. As you can see, that's not good for our story. But please, Shingen, if you want to use timestamps, please do so.

If you have any questions, or if this is not satisfactory, please PM me or post in this topic. My door is always open.