Open Rpg Discussions

ShoHashi

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assumed he had given you details and such; guess I was wrong =\

The only details I got was to freeform this RP.

But if no one wants to RP, then it's not much of an RP

With what is going on right now with me; I can't RP (and thus since I'm the only one in Prime RPing right now, that rules prime out for the time being =\)

Well, if anyone plans to start one or something. I am still around and waiting, really.

I've got a pretty good RP where the Gams infiltrate and take over GalComHQ, but it would require someone from Prime, or another fleet to RP it.

Why doesn't Derek RP once and awhile? Where is Rattler, Chavek, or Shohashi?

BTW, I hate the latest forum design. I want my old 3000ad back! How do we access old threads?

No wonder this community is dead. :(

Well, if anyone plans to start one or something. I am still around and waiting, really.

I've got a pretty good RP where the Gams infiltrate and take over GalComHQ, but it would require someone from Prime, or another fleet to RP it.

Why doesn't Derek RP once and awhile? Where is Rattler, Chavek, or Shohashi?

BTW, I hate the latest forum design. I want my old 3000ad back! How do we access old threads?

No wonder this community is dead. :(

There is an option to make the forum show you older topics, I don't seem to find it but with that you'll be fine.

See here: http://www.3000ad.com/forum/index.php?/topic/50027060-forum-upgraded/page__gopid__173971#entry173971

I'm going to try to finish Apogee with what Quazar gave me for the ultimate plotline.

I'll have to RP everyone in the story so far, unless someone objects.

Then I'm going to start an RP called Killing Fields.

Great fun with that one :D

So everyone is kewl that I RP the conclusion of this story?

I have no problem with it, Shingen.

WTF does that mean?

If I had to guess, I'd think it is related to you profile picture.

-Sho

If I had to guess, I'd think it is related to you profile picture.

-Sho

WTF is wrong with my pic? I yam who I yam and that's all that I yam.

Looking like Jesus doesn't mean theres something wrong with your pic.

Embrace it.

Live it.

Go to sleep.

I'm going to try to finish Apogee with what Quazar gave me for the ultimate plotline.

I'll have to RP everyone in the story so far, unless someone objects.

Ok, so let me get this straight Shingen. A few months ago I asked you if you had any details that Quazar gave you, your basic reply meant you got none. Yet, now you've posted that you have details related to the ultimate plotline.

Post: http://www.3000ad.com/forum/index.php?/topic/50026834-open-rpg-discussions/page__view__findpost__p__173805

Can you see why I'm somewhat confused right now? First you say you had no details and then now you say you have some, so mind explaining that to me please? :)

Can you see why I'm somewhat confused right now? First you say you had no details and then now you say you have some, so mind explaining that to me please? :)

Well, when Q started this RP, we spent a few hours on yahoo chatting about the storyline..and the jist of the whole conversation was to keep it a freeform RP. That means the RP evolves according to user posts. Than the dude bailed and left us all hanging. If you read Q's posts in the RP, you can get an idea of where he wanted it to go.

Well, when Q started this RP, we spent a few hours on yahoo chatting about the storyline..and the jist of the whole conversation was to keep it a freeform RP. That means the RP evolves according to user posts. Than the dude bailed and left us all hanging. If you read Q's posts in the RP, you can get an idea of where he wanted it to go.

Freeform Rp's cease being freefrom when someone decides to finish it off on their own :P

I'd strongly suggest waiting until Shohashi get's some freetime, but it does appear that Shohashi doesn't mind though based off his post, hopefully what you have will be ok.

Freeform Rp's cease being freefrom when someone decides to finish it off on their own :P

I'd strongly suggest waiting until Shohashi get's some freetime, but it does appear that Shohashi doesn't mind though based off his post, hopefully what you have will be ok.

Yeah..I'd really like to finish this whole RP freeform.. but without Sho, it's not going to work.

Ok Shin and Kal...I'll just make some time and participate so Apogee can be completed. I too, am not sure where Q was going with it but I believe together we can figure it out and end it. Ok?

-Sho

Ok Shin and Kal...I'll just make some time and participate so Apogee can be completed. I too, am not sure where Q was going with it but I believe together we can figure it out and end it. Ok?

-Sho

ISO had tasked 'the man' to recruit ShoHashi, Shingen, canshow and other individuals not in Galcom to infiltrate ISS Fleet HQ and find out. And this, of course, was one motivating factor in Earthcom wanting to ease tensions with the Insurgents (hence the proposal cited in my first post).

That was pretty much the overall plotline for the RP. We just never got that far.

If we can get to ISS, then I think I can take it into Killing Fields RP.

• 2 years later...