88 replies to this topic

#81 Shingen

Shingen

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:57 PM

Sorry guys. I'm back now.. I'll try to do better with this RP..let me know where we're going

[RP]

Pluto/Sol

Shingen rolled to his left, looking for an available exit. He was exhausted and battle-weary.

He drew breath and placed his back against the bulkhead, out of ammo, out of options he faced his attackers.

5 Gammulan assualt marines came at him with guns drawn. They paused momentarily..taken aback by his apparent passive stance.

Suddenly from around the dark corroridor, Mariko struck! She went low, attacking the legs of the first marine, bringing him down. She delivered a killing blow to the marine's neck. She stood and began to twirl like the a ballerina, taking out two more with accurate, deadly kicks to the head.

She steadied and stood before the last two. They were both dumbfounded. Staring at this small female who had just killed three for there comrades.

Taking the initiative, Shingen rose and grabbed the closest marine by the neck. Twisting, he broke the neck of the marine. He knelt and spun, knocking the last off his legs.

Mariko, already in the blood-lust sprung. The last enemy never had a chance as she ripped out his throat and screamed as the blood flashed over her.

She then lept at Shingen. Claws, teeth and death came after him! He rolled with her, trying not to do any damage, but trying to save his own neck!

She screamed and hit him in the face.. hard. Blood came from his lip as he held her down. Several minutes later, Badman came up behind them both.

"Are you guys ok?" He stared at the surrounding corpses in the corridor feeling vastly out of his element.

Shingen held Mariko down for several more minutes, until her breathing slowed.

He finally stood and looked around.

His ship was a wreak!

[/RP]
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." Edward Abbey.

#82 ShoHashi

ShoHashi

LT. Commander

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Sims, RPG and Strategy games.

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

/RP ON

Small Conference Room
Starbase Raganarok

Admiral ShoHashi listened intently to what Kalshion was saying. These were the kinds of things that gave the Insurgents a bad reputation, especially without getting all the facts. He paused a moement to collect his thoughts.

"It is no secret that we Insurgents and the forces of GalCom have had skirmishes here and there. However, I would like to point out that we do not attack unarmed civilians. Take this incident you speak of for example. If this was done by one of my ships, I'd have known about it," said ShoHashi.

Kalshion listened patiently as ShoHashi continued.

"How do you even know it was an Insurgent ship? The Gammulans have made incursions into our space and have done similar things. They don't care if ships are civilian or military. All they care about is killing humans. How do you know that this wasn't a Gammulan attack? Did you even do an investigation of the wreckage or are you just going by heresay from some passing vessel that saw this? Surely, if you had, your scans would show who committed the atrocity by the weapon signatures permeating the wreckage."

It was common knowledge, or at least the Admiral thought it was, that each weapon in existence had a unique energy signature. Even though a weapon used by two different races was identical, it could be ascertained which race it by the energy modulation signature that was left behind on wreckage. Based on debris from weapon fire, scans could tell what kind of weapon was used as well as what race used it.

/RP OFF

-Sho
Fleet Admiral ShoHashi
ICV-Aries
Wing Leader, Bishamon Wing
Insurgent Central Command

terran_logo.jpginsurgent_logo.jpg

Official Tester, The Battlecruiser Series

1. Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
2. Intel Core i7-2600K CPU (3.4Ghz)
3. 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM
4. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 w/1GB; Resolution: 1680 x 1050

#83 Kalshion

Kalshion

Prime Fleet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Politics, Science, and many many many other things

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:30 PM

[RP on]

Kalshion took a seat, thinking hard on what Shohashi said; the man had a point, and it was something he hadn't considered due to all the innocent deaths that went on, his push to end insurgent lives that clouded his own judgement. "Thinking of it that way, you do have a point," he said and tapped his shoulder. "If they wanted to, I supposed it is possible for them to change their weapon signatures to match known Insurgent profiles, perhaps even Galcom profiles as well. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if half of these reports of your people attacking unarmed ships could very well be traced back to Gammulan ships,"

"The thing is, how do we prove that your ships didn't actually attack these unarmed ships? We'd need proof," he stared at Shohashi. Though he knew it would be hard to convince those above him, proof would go a long way. He did, however, intend to inform his science officer to run some scans on the weapon signaures they found on the debris and to go back and see if there's a way to 'peel' away the Insurgent signature and see if there's a hidden one beneath.

[RP off]

-Kal
Strategic Cmdr. Kalshion
GCV-Bison Gon Flurie, Prime Fleet HQ (Procon)
G6 Fleet Leader - Prime Fleet

Posted Image

Con valor, con fuerza, con honor

Temp System Profile Information

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Intel Core i7 CPU - 2.80 GHz
8 Gigs Ram
GeForce GTX 295

#84 Shingen

Shingen

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:09 AM

[RP]
UCV-Deathstrike

Shingen stood, helping Mariko to her feet. She brushed her head with her hand, wiping off the sweat. She shoved Shingen, low..in the chest, cursing him.. but walked away into the dark.

Shingen turned to his ship. It was a wreak. Gammulan bodies were everywhere, along with most of his support crew.

He hit his coms. "Smit! Are you still alive down there?"

Several seconds passed with nothing but static.

"Yo..boss! What the hell is going on?"

"Is engineering secure?"

"Yep..I'm the last one here..we got dead all over the bay.."

Shingen thought for a minute..silent.

"Hold your position, Smit. I'm going to find out what the hell is up."

Shingen turn and entered the turbolift for command.

[/RP]
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." Edward Abbey.

#85 Shingen

Shingen

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:30 PM

does anyone want to finish this RP?

#86 Shingen

Shingen

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Okay..I'll do it myself

#87 Kalshion

Kalshion

Prime Fleet Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Politics, Science, and many many many other things

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

Given it's been over two years since any additional posts were made, I've completely forgotten what track I was going to go with this RP so sadly I don't know how you'd be able to finish this if you don't know the direction I was going to take =p
Strategic Cmdr. Kalshion
GCV-Bison Gon Flurie, Prime Fleet HQ (Procon)
G6 Fleet Leader - Prime Fleet

Posted Image

Con valor, con fuerza, con honor

Temp System Profile Information

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Intel Core i7 CPU - 2.80 GHz
8 Gigs Ram
GeForce GTX 295

#88 Shingen

Shingen

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Yeah, I've talked to Sho and if you are willing to RP, I'll get us all set up shortly.

I remember where I wanted the story to go, it's just going through all me old notes on the RP

#89 Shingen

Shingen

Ensign

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

Well, no one seems to have the time, nor the inclination for BC RP anymore, and it's no BC RP if I have to do it alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users