Problem With Dlc2

Badman

Hi SC & Team,

As you may already know from my forum excitement that I have DLC2 up and running AOK.

One problem though. Whenever I select any Starlance mission, the game loads then starts in space WITHOUT a cockpit. If I select F1 to cycle through forward views in an attempt to get the cockpit back the game dumps to desktop at the moment when the cockpit would display.

**** All other fighters work perfectly ****

Have tried completely re-installing GCES-SE (I use revo un-installer so there are no registry items left), then re-installing with and without the first DLC1, same result both ways.

Looking through the "assets" folder I noticed that the Starlance files are the originals, but the other 3 are newer. Sorta makes sense but just an observation.

I'm happy without the Starlance cos' I've already spend 100+ hours in the puppy but would like it working for "completeness".

Regards,

Craig (Badman).

Perfect ...... it works.

I must say that I think the Vandal looks the best, it's my weapon of choice. I just sit there in space sometimes in F9 just watching the light ripple over the hull, nice. For some reason it does it for me more than X3's graphics. "Grittier" perhaps.

Thanks again SC for all the updates and also for your expedited support on all issues, second to none.

Now we all have to get some multi-player action going on.