All Aspect Warfare Mp

ShoHashi

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A MP session of AAW is scheduled for tomorrow (also scheduled as a reminder for Steam users) at 12:00PM EST. For those interested, please ensure that you are running v1.00.39. We'll meet in GameLobby which is located in your AAW install directory.

-Sho

Had a blast playing in today's session of AAW MP. Even though it took a bit for all of us to get coordinated with the v1.00.37 version set up on RT's server, we ultimately had a blast. Besides RT and myself, Protoford and Mano Faber joined in.

Our Coop sessions went okay, but we really had fun in our Team Deathmatch sessions. :)

Looking forward to more!

-Sho

Same here Sho had a blast as well , litteraly that is. Sho and RT really got me, still hurts and still recovering

i really got beaten up. :smack: Hopefully we have more people next time. Btw can the multiplay be moved to the 2nd sunday of Februari? (or late Januari).

Anyways it was nice and next time te more the merrier!!!

Cheers,

Mano

Protoford posted:

I didn't even think to load gamelobby. Just click on Multiplayer at the in game menu and waited for RT's server to appear. Will run gamelobby next time, have a shortcut to it on my desktop now.

We were trying to tell you to install it during out MP session; maybe you just didn't understand us. Gamelobby is great for communication when the server goes down.

I was pretty impressed with the turn-out we had. Four of us made a good session even though we had a few problems in-game. I'm hoping to get even more people.

BTW, you don't necessarily have to wait until the Steam MP sessions to play AAW. You can always post here and see if anyone wants to join you in an impromptu session. :)

-Sho

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to ping Valve again today about updating the Steam version.

Much appreciated SC.

Same here was a fun short encounter!. So next month another MP game an hour later ?

No problem, Mano. Will have to rustle RT back as well.

-Sho

I'd also be interested. I know I tried to join in once but nobody seemed to be on that weekend. When are you guys planning on playing next?

I'd also be interested. I know I tried to join in once but nobody seemed to be on that weekend. When are you guys planning on playing next?

You must have just missed us, weegee. Mano and I were on that day for a little while. The next session is scheduled for this Sunday, March 6 at 12:00PM EST.

-Sho

• 3 years later...