All Aspect Warfare Mp

ShoHashi

Ok, now that everyone should have the newest patch for All Aspect Warfare, I'd like to set up for some MP on Saturday, September 19, 2009 at approximately 7:00PM EST. We can meet up in GameLobby and then hit a server. If we want voicecomms, we can also use GSC.

I do realize this is short notice. The time might not be right for our European friends, but we can work something out on that later.

If you're interested, please post here.

-Sho

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, this sort of thing should be scheduled via the Steam Group.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to do initially. However when I tried to do just that on Steam, AAW won't show up in the menu to play because I don't have the Steam version. I could probably figure out some kind of workaround.

-Sho

Yeah, that's what I was trying to do initially. However when I tried to do just that on Steam, AAW won't show up in the menu to play because I don't have the Steam version. I could probably figure out some kind of workaround.

-Sho

Ah, thats right. OK, I'm gonna need to give you guys (internal testers) copies of the Steam version. Doing it now.

• 1 month later...

Attention all!

There is another Steam GalCom event scheduled for Sunday, November 29, 2009 at 3:00PM EST. We'll be meeting in the GameLobby at that time before heading onto a server. If you have any questions, please let RT or myself know.

Hope to see you there!

-Sho

My AAW is not Steam :-((.

My AOA is.

You can still join us, don't worry. A game created using the Steam version will show up in the ingame multiplayer list, and better yet, you can join the game lobby (the .exe is in the game directory), which is where we'll meet probably.

You can still join us, don't worry. A game created using the Steam version will show up in the ingame multiplayer list, and better yet, you can join the game lobby (the .exe is in the game directory), which is where we'll meet probably.

Cool RT.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

A Steam Event has been set up for All Aspect Warfare on Saturday, June 5, 2010 at 8:00PM EST. Own the game and want to get some MP action? Join in!

If you have any questions, please PM me.

-Sho

Protoford posted:

Darn, I'll be at Dodger Stadium about that time...

...next one.

I realize it was short notice, Protoford. There will be more. I'd like to make these meets monthly.

-Sho

Hack, sorry to let you down now Sho, but I'm struggling to stay awake. It's 2am already, and I had a tough day, I wont be able to attend the game tonight. 8PM EST definitely is a bit too late for me.

Not a problem, RT. :looksaround: I'll have to schedule next month's at a more amicable time on a Sunday.

Note to SC: Can you please replace one of the two DM servers with a DM w/bots server?

-Sho

I know that the last few times, AAW MP sessions were short-notice. After some thought, I decided that maybe we should try monthly sessions at a set date and time to see where that takes us.

The Galactic Command group on Steam will be hosting monthly AAW MP sessons the first Sunday of every month at 11:00AM EST, beginning Sunday, July 4, 2010. The reasons are two-fold. Firstly, it will hopefully provide enough advance time for interested parties to make plans to join. Secondly, it will be at a time that will allow our European friends to join.

-Sho

Guys, I know I've been pretty sh%t on these forums of late, but I will watch this with interest and see if I can plug in and join.

I've had a change of job and relationship over this first half of the year ..... so I've been a bit demented.