September Roll-call

Kalshion

Ok all, I need to know who is still alive and who actually still checks the site. You won't be booted - yet..... but that doesn't mean you shouldn't report in!

Roll-calls of this type will be once a month, but not always at the beginning 'of' that month. So your best bet is to check the site once or twice a week :) *this'll go on until further notice*

-Kal

I just wish the rest would sign in; I know Gordon is very busy with life and Most is military, which is why I excuse those two because they've given me an actual reason why they can't always report in or be active, but the others so far haven't given me squat...

And they never check or post in the Prime Fleet forum as well.

Truth is we don't give 'em a damn reason to do so, but a little dedication even if it's not "retributed" has never killed anyone.

And they never check or post in the Prime Fleet forum as well.

Truth is we don't give 'em a damn reason to do so, but a little dedication even if it's not "retributed" has never killed anyone.

Fault falls to me to be honest; I haven't given people good enough of a reason TO be active. Which is why I'm hopeful that'll change in the future at some time, I did get some correspondance from the others from time to time, but the rest.. not really.

Even if a group is not active, and your a member, the least ya could do is report in so the leadership at least knows who is still active.