Spore

Shingen

OK..so I finally got this game off of Ebay

Is anyone else playing it?

I can do great through all the various stages ie: Cell - creature - tribal - civilasation

but when I get to space-faring I get my ass handed to me!

The AI is mean!

The space portion of the game reminds me of a 3D version of Stars! The AI is brutal!

Anyone playing this game?

I got it when it first came out. Played it from the beginning cell all the way up to spacefaring civilization. It sort of got old and repetitious after a while so I shelved it. It just seems like it was missing something to keep you interested.

-Sho

I got it when it first came out. Played it from the beginning cell all the way up to spacefaring civilization. It sort of got old and repetitious after a while so I shelved it. It just seems like it was missing something to keep you interested.

-Sho

Happens with alot of games. Its probably because its just the same thing and theres nothing new for you to try out, or it just doesn't have enough randomness in it. And the leveling system is just...blah

OK..so I finally got this game off of Ebay

Is anyone else playing it?

I can do great through all the various stages ie: Cell - creature - tribal - civilasation

but when I get to space-faring I get my ass handed to me!

The AI is mean!

The space portion of the game reminds me of a 3D version of Stars! The AI is brutal!

By the way shingen, yes i was playing the game. In fact, i finished it in one day with the use of cheats in the space portion of the game.

The AI IS brutal. Which limits your expansion, but i just ignore the piracy and ecosystem calls. I found the space part a disappointment.

I mean, the map is HUGE. But really, all of that in just your tiny spaceship? How do u expect me to colonize all of that, or atleast make allies on the way without the use of cheats? It's sooo freakin' boring by the time i meet the Gnox. The missions are the only good part! By the time im in the center, my fleet is dead and im using the same cheat to keep myself alive. The civilization part was my favorite. The game is already dead by the time your in space.

So i guess meeting steve is the last part of the game?