Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Supreme Cmdr

Boeing Laser System Kills a Plane

8 posts in this topic

Woot. Lets go duck hunting with airborn lasers!

U know the U.S military is experimenting with hand-held laser weaponry? That'd be fricking sweet once they're done and release those babies.

U know the U.S military is experimenting with hand-held laser weaponry? That'd be fricking sweet once they're done and release those babies.

I wish I could say that I would be happy myself; but it would only be a matter of time before such weapons would get into the hands of criminals. Right now, guns are easily traced and such - but a laser? Forget it, that would be almost impossible to trace.

So while I am looking forward to our miltiary using it, I do not look forward the criminals getting ahold of them.

I wish I could say that I would be happy myself; but it would only be a matter of time before such weapons would get into the hands of criminals. Right now, guns are easily traced and such - but a laser? Forget it, that would be almost impossible to trace.

So while I am looking forward to our miltiary using it, I do not look forward the criminals getting ahold of them.

Yea, it wouldn't be good. They can go right through Kevlar without a problem. Imagine what it could do to a car or through a wall.

Kevlar and ballistic jackets was develloped in responde to gunfire. We'll have something to shield the laser soon I think.

It is the fate of all weapons we can think of and produce. Someone will be thinking of and producing a mean to stop it.

True-dat, I wouldn't be surprised if while creating the weapon they are also designing the means to protect against it.

It would be silly not to do that.