March 2010 Roll Call

DennyMala

You know the drill, isn't it?

The FL is away due to PC malfunction, he'll be back soon... don't make yourself at ease too much...

Thank you Denny; I think this is the last time I have a company build me a PC, not a bad experience overall, just that they didn't follow most of the instructions I gave them :(

Only reason I didn't ask a friend of mine to do it was due to his job being rather hectic over the past two months; go figure that it finally stabalized just a week ago :(

I have a little shop that has earn my trust and that has some nice prices. I pick the component with their advice and they assemble and test all.

Yea... these guys here are 'supposed' to quality assure the stuff, granted it was my fault in terms of the ram, but the fact that the side panel fan stopped working on the very day I got the machine - kind of tells me that the techs either didn't test the machine properly, were in a rush, or just didn't care.

I'm leaning toward rush; sadly I can't replace the panel because it's has a non-standard fan connector, so I just have to bare with it.