Battlestar Galactica Online

Meh... one can only wonder.. perhaps it'll do well, it really depends on how they structure the game.

Call me cynical but I can't see how they can do it well.... How can you have a MMO with only one battlestar? who gets to play viper pilots?

Meh. it'll be a disaster.

Meh... one can only wonder.. perhaps it'll do well, it really depends on how they structure the game.

Call me cynical but I can't see how they can do it well.... How can you have a MMO with only one battlestar? who gets to play viper pilots?

Meh. it'll be a disaster.

Im gonna guess you can control multiple battlestars, select one, and you can rpg with it w/ the option of going to fleet management and rpging with the other one if you wish.

As for the viper pilots, i'd assume they are just regular units like in UCCE. Like how you assign pilots to FCs, then launch them. Give them orders and etc... But they would gain more experience/weaponry/skills for every # of missions/kills they have.

Thats just my opinion since i saw the show.

I guess a lot of it depends on what time period they want to use. If they are using a pre-Cylon timeline, then they'll have more than one Battlestar. I just can't see them using the post attack timeline which would only leave only the Galactica. Time will tell I suppose.

-Sho

• 7 months later...