Game Problems

I have been playing the game for agies i got it from D2D and is at the laties patch i was expecting the game to unlock the artifacts witch are in the game aftre playing 4 full days of game time i have done so and the stations still log the items at 0 whats up with it can someone help me plz if not how can i edit the game to open them so i can use them

I have been playing the game for agies i got it from D2D and is at the laties patch i was expecting the game to unlock the artifacts witch are in the game aftre playing 4 full days of game time i have done so and the stations still log the items at 0 whats up with it can someone help me plz if not how can i edit the game to open them so i can use them

Well, the thing is, artifact spawn is random, and your lucky if you ever do find artifacts to buy. It takes time for those artifacts to get to stations by transports. If your even more lucky, you could find one in the cargo pod of a destroyed trade ship. Artifacts are mainly found in starstations, so i suggest you look in ALL of the starstations.

If you want to edit the game, your going to have to active the cheat mode.

But BEWARE!

Cheat mode is for weenies!

Click this if your a weenie

But again, this game is built off of patience, so that is a virtue you must strive to learn.

2.0 isn't all that different from 1.01.04 gameplay wise.

Yes, but it is still has issues which need to be fixed, imo. Like the ODS not-firing issue, scroll menu lag and misplacement, and like where hyperspace graphics are messed up sometimes.

Well, the thing is, artifact spawn is random, and your lucky if you ever do find artifacts to buy. It takes time for those artifacts to get to stations by transports. If your even more lucky, you could find one in the cargo pod of a destroyed trade ship. Artifacts are mainly found in starstations, so i suggest you look in ALL of the starstations.

But BEWARE!

But again, this game is built off of patience, so that is a virtue you must strive to learn.

I always found the artifacts started spawning after 3-4 game days. Never in the same place. Good luck if you're an indie and the artifact you want is on an enemy starstation.

Then you'll need to capture the station without a cloak.

But BEWARE!

I always found the artifacts started spawning after 3-4 game days. Never in the same place. Good luck if you're an indie and the artifact you want is on an enemy starstation.

Then you'll need to capture the station without a cloak.

If you don't have a cloak, it will be nearly impossible to capture the station. Best you can do is offer the station some targets to shoot at while you enter range and get inside the stations blind zones.