Some pre-purchase questions

Severniae

Hi All,

Long time fan of the 3000ad games. I have a quick question.

I'm thinking of purchasing Universal Combat CE V2 but just wanted to clarify a couple of things. Firstly, when I purchase it, is it a digital download, or is a DVD sent to me via post? (I live in the UK so post may not be an option?)

Secondly, if it is a digital download, is the product available for download in the UK?

Thirdly I own a DVD version of the first Universal Combat - Am I correct in thinking that UC:CE V2 is a completely new game, or is it just a patched up version of UC released in 2004? (I'm only thinking that if its just a version with patches applied then I'm probably best sticking with what I have and download the patches from the 3000ad website)

Many thanks for your time and patience,

Sev.

Hi All,

Long time fan of the 3000ad games. I have a quick question.

I'm thinking of purchasing Universal Combat CE V2 but just wanted to clarify a couple of things. Firstly, when I purchase it, is it a digital download, or is a DVD sent to me via post? (I live in the UK so post may not be an option?)

Secondly, if it is a digital download, is the product available for download in the UK?

Thirdly I own a DVD version of the first Universal Combat - Am I correct in thinking that UC:CE V2 is a completely new game, or is it just a patched up version of UC released in 2004? (I'm only thinking that if its just a version with patches applied then I'm probably best sticking with what I have and download the patches from the 3000ad website)

Many thanks for your time and patience,

Sev.

Digital downloads mean you purchase and download the game - anywhere you are in the world. If you want to keep copies for safekeeping, you have to burn a DVD-ROM on your own. You can buy the digital version directly from us.

The original Universal Combat from 2004 is not the same as the Universal Combat CE DVD version from 2007. So be sure that you know which one you have.

Universal Combat CE v2 released in 2009 is not a patch. You can read the differences between the original and v2 over here. Make your decision based on that.