November Roll Call

Protoford

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very glad to see you back.:wavey:

How are you Most?

I'm good, and it's definitely good to see familiar faces. I suppose it's time to buy the latest release, i think i'm only hesitant because it seems more ground side based. I dont really mind that, but my joysticks are already dusty.

Where ya been bro?! :salute:

Stuck in Japan for quite awhile. Heh, i'm still stationed there until 2011, but having 3 kids, ages 5 and under have hampered my gaming/roleplaying experience quite a bit. I messed up a few years back having an online gaming addiction and swore to myself I wouldn't go back down that road. So i've been sticking to console pretty much, anything with a 'pause' feature lol.

What about you man? CO of Prime Fleet...needless to say i'm a bit jealous ;p.

You may want to click the link in my sig to get to the PF forum too, roll call usually are posted in both places and even if a bit lonely it's our home regardless. ;)

You may want to update the link in your sig too.

Stuck in Japan for quite awhile. Heh, i'm still stationed there until 2011, but having 3 kids, ages 5 and under have hampered my gaming/roleplaying experience quite a bit. I messed up a few years back having an online gaming addiction and swore to myself I wouldn't go back down that road. So i've been sticking to console pretty much, anything with a 'pause' feature lol.

Alot has happened.... I'll bring you up to speed at some point, suffice it to say, I'm happy to see you around again :)

Regardless; wish I was stuck in Japan, one of the places I'd love to move to :w00t:

But yea, you need to update your signature as well.

Alot has happened.... I'll bring you up to speed at some point, suffice it to say, I'm happy to see you around again :)

Regardless; wish I was stuck in Japan, one of the places I'd love to move to :w00t:

But yea, you need to update your signature as well.

Signature updated. Not on my home PC at the moment, so i'll fill in those details in a few weeks.