BC Universe lore

Severniae

Hi All,

I've been playing this series for years, and recently got back into it with UC:CE V2 (epic!)

I've read the manual appendix several times. And gives a good backstory on the Terrans. However, is there some information anywhere on the rest of the galaxy. The 'lore' as it were?

If anyone has anything they know and can discuss please let it be known. I enjoy a good RP in my head!

Thanks,

Sev.

I think that the only back-story on the other races is left up to the player. There are a few details given for each race,

ex; the Droidans built the jumpgates, wormholes, and fluxfields that you find throughout the galaxy.

ex; the Valkerie (misspelled?) and the Gammulans have been long time allies, and the Gammulans have lost two wars to the Droidans (or possibly the Credians I'm a little rusty on my lore).

I could be completely wrong though, SC might have tomes of GC universe lore locked up in an underground vault on the moon for all I know. I just fill in the blanks with my own stories. Take what the game gives you and roll with it.

You should have an online apendix that came with UCCE.

Normally, it would be in this path:

C:\Program Files\3000AD\Universal Combat Collectors Edition\docs\appendix\npcs.html

That gives the history of all the alien nations (a brief history i should say >:C

C:\Program Files\3000AD\Universal Combat Collectors Edition\docs\appendix\npcs.html

That gives the history of all the alien nations (a brief history i should say >:C

I think at the start of his post he said he "read the manual appendix several times". I've read it too and I agree, it does leave something to be desired, but it is what it is.

I think at the start of his post he said he "read the manual appendix several times". I've read it too and I agree, it does leave something to be desired, but it is what it is.

And it talked about the terrans, thats the manual appendix. There's an html based appendix as well, that hardly mentions the terrans. People tend to overlook files. Other than that, there is no other history on the aliens, perhaps somewhere on the forums if you search deep enough, but nothing really "official".