Whats your longest game?

Severniae

Hi All,

I was just thinking last night. We have some 3000ad masters around here and I was wondering what your longest career had been? I'm only on my second day game time, so not too far in. Still getting used to things really (but still taking regular beatings from the NPC's!!)

I'll be rather impressed if anyone has made it into the second year! (Although I'd wager the SC is probably into his tenth!)

Plus, just for fun, any interesting back stories for your longest command?

Regards,

Sev.

The longest i game i've had would probably be a couple weeks in. I'm on my 12th game right now, 3 days in.

Various patching issues, crashes, and install of UCCE 2.0 caused most of my other games to be short lived.

Interesting story?

1st commander to be promoted to Supreme commander in a day :P

Yeah stations give off a lot of exp points (like 5000, right?) and so does killing ships hostile to your race/caste (it shows all the exp values in your html based appendix)

I get half mine from stations, and the other half from blowing stuff up. So far i've made 230mil in cargo pods in about one days worth of combat. I always get excited when i see an STO in the cargo pod :)

From the appendix:

Player awarded EPs for capturing stations:

EP

MEDAL AWARDED

Each Station

+ 5000

1x Combat Shield

Third Station

+ 10000

1x Order Of The Wraith

Sixth Station

+ 20000

1x Commander's Shield

Ninth Station

+ 30000

1x Star Of Merit

Tenth Station

+ 50000

1x Order Of The Universe

• 4 weeks later...

In the campaign, right when you get attacked at the start in Pravis, there was 2 Stormcarriers that warped in on the station and got spanked... they each had 2 OTS Sunbeams missile in their hold.... :) I saved the game there and i can now chose to start with @#@$loads of money or blow 4 ground bases and have EPs :)

I made it to week 3, but then again there is a lot of times where i just let the game open all night while mining drones are deployed and everything but life support turned off, and then let the game open while all my staff is Off duty cuz they all got almost killed by fatigue. Gotta love the realism.

I've made the complete equatorial trip on Earth inside a shuttle, it took 5 hours or so.

In the campaign, right when you get attacked at the start in Pravis, there was 2 Stormcarriers that warped in on the station and got spanked... they each had 2 OTS Sunbeams missile in their hold.... :) I saved the game there and i can now chose to start with @#@$loads of money or blow 4 ground bases and have EPs :)

I made it to week 3, but then again there is a lot of times where i just let the game open all night while mining drones are deployed and everything but life support turned off, and then let the game open while all my staff is Off duty cuz they all got almost killed by fatigue. Gotta love the realism.

I've made the complete equatorial trip on Earth inside a shuttle, it took 5 hours or so.

Get the O.R.B. and you'll get to see hunger factors that are over a 1000 with no ill affects.