3000AD Announces Line Of Defense

Supreme Cmdr

Is the ...combat and stuff like that in UCCE or alot different? I don't own any of the AAW games so im only limited to UCCE knowledge :|

GCO is more like UCCE since it is a much larger and far more complex game.

LOD is more like AAW but smaller, tighter paced and with none of the high-end complexity.

Ahh, sweet. I read the announcements on a couple of gaming sites who shall remain nameless, like this nameless site, or this nameless site. In response to most of the comments on these sites, may I say the majority must not always rule, because the majority is not always right.

this game is sounding to be straight out a great game and the screens shots are looking nice... any way to sign up for the beta yet?

Beta sign-ups will start sometime in Q3/2011. If you are on Facebook and/or Twitter, you stand a better chance of getting in on it if you follow (and like the FB page) the game on Twitter.

• 1 month later...

this game is sounding to be straight out a great game and the screens shots are looking nice... any way to sign up for the beta yet?

Beta sign-ups will start sometime in Q3/2011. If you are on Facebook and/or Twitter, you stand a better chance of getting in on it if you follow (and like the FB page) the game on Twitter.

This is real exciting! I thank you kindly for not keep the beta info secret. I am really waiting for a good quality mmo in this genre. I wish you guys the best of luck in this project!!

Very interesting! I was saddened when you announced that GCO was your last game! I'm glad to see that you were wrong!

Perhaps a stupid question for old times sake, but must we consider that you definately stepped off the single player game trains or could we be... surprised in the future? I wouldn't mind another flight/space sim...

Very interesting! I was saddened when you announced that GCO was your last game! I'm glad to see that you were wrong!

Perhaps a stupid question for old times sake, but must we consider that you definately stepped off the single player game trains or could we be... surprized in the future? I wouldn't mind another flight/space sim...

GCO is my last game.

I currently have no plans to develop any single player game. At least not something along the lines of my previous games. I am looking at doing a space/planetary game for Android and iOS though; and I expect to have more information about that later in the year.

I use FB games and what I can say is that there are some pretty childish ones and some that are more challenging. I agree with the SC, it all comes down to the kind of product you'll make.

I really look forward to that game too.