Hello Orion

Blades

• 1 month later...

*Salutes*

Holy crap, looks like we're both back! Commander David Foss, reporting for duty. Damn, it's been a long time :)

Looking forward to getting back to the action. The crew is dusting off GCV Deterrence as we speak. Request permission to resume my duties.

Sho, Blades, how the heck have you all been?

Awesome! Good to hear, and thanks! I've only seen a few screens so far, and it looks freaking awesome :) I can't wait to have a few RP standoffs when the time comes. Speaking of RP, do folks still partake in that wonderful pastime?

Speaking of RP, do folks still partake in that wonderful pastime?

Unfortunately, no. After Q mysteriously disappeared which was over a year ago, the existing RP fell apart within weeks. Then it just stopped from there. I, and i think someone else, tried making other story lines, but no tomato. I had my own simming website for about a year, but the admin went inactive and the website was shut down. RP and the similar is dead for the most part.

Oh, and welcome back mysterious stranger. :biggrinsanta:

I had not expected to see any more of the 'Ancient Ones'. I had thought ShoHasi was the last. I am happy to be mistaken.

[rp] A strange trilling sound fills the air. [/rp]

Sho, Blades, how the heck have you all been?

Urghh, busy for the most part.

Got married, had a daughter, started a couple of businesses, filed for bankrupcy (heheh) and all manner of other things that have aged me ten years in the last three. So yeah, interesting.

Doubt I'm back for the long haul at this time but when things even out again I'll make more time to get back into things. I'll be sure to be a more frequent visitor, however.

• 4 weeks later...