a new pc!

Cruis.In

Hey guys, looking to put together another conservative rig to tide me over another 1-3 years.

What do you think of Phenom II X4 970 BE 3.50 GHz with Radeon HD 6970 video card?

Enough to last me for the first person shooters? I still run multiplayer BFBC2 decent FPS at decent detail. Bear in mind I do not play on multiple monitors and I do not go over 1600 resolution.

Hey guys, looking to put together another conservative rig to tide me over another 1-3 years.

What do you think of Phenom II X4 970 BE 3.50 GHz with Radeon HD 6970 video card?

Enough to last me for the first person shooters? I still run multiplayer BFBC2 decent FPS at decent detail. Bear in mind I do not play on multiple monitors and I do not go over 1600 resolution.

If you have 6-8GM memory and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit, you'll be set.

thanks! Just got my friend to repair my two year old custom. Which is a core 2 duo with a radeon 4870 :)

the old intel heat sink clamps for the intel chips were interfering with it sitting down properly on the chip and was running at 58c with no load, and froze eventually to prevent damage of course :)