Changing turret values

Merker

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about the game files.

I have managed to find how to change asset loadouts for the roam mode, and so I can put as many fighters as I want in my BCMK1 for example, but I have yet to find a way to modify weapon rating values,so that I can divide the ratings of station turrets by 10 and actually make station conquest a fleet action with cool action scenes.

Also, I noticed that crew numbers are hardcoded, so I can have more than 8 pilots, and no more than 40 marines. Any way to change those values, so I could just double the number of pilots and use the same set of 8 npcs that are provided?

Any ideas?

Cheers

I've been looking everywhere on the forums and main site but I can find no tools for modding UCCE. Can anyone direct me to some modding hints or something. For example I can't find objdefs.scr in the game folder,searched everywhere.

According to this thread it should provide me with what I need to change my game:

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about the game files.

I have managed to find how to change asset loadouts for the roam mode, and so I can put as many fighters as I want in my BCMK1 for example, but I have yet to find a way to modify weapon rating values,so that I can divide the ratings of station turrets by 10 and actually make station conquest a fleet action with cool action scenes.

Also, I noticed that crew numbers are hardcoded, so I can have more than 8 pilots, and no more than 40 marines. Any way to change those values, so I could just double the number of pilots and use the same set of 8 npcs that are provided?

Any ideas?

Cheers

How do you change the asset load-outs for free roam? I would like to change the fighter type and number. Did you download modding tools? I have looked in data and changed asstets.ini with notepad but it didn't seem to do anything. Is it possible edit the assets in ACM as well?