Been A Long Time Old Friends

RemoW

Long time no see hope you all are doing well been doing ok not as young as I use to be for sure but I'm still hanging in there. Was just thinking about all the fun I had here with you all thought I would stop in and wish you all well. Still remember when I first came to this community back in 97 that was an awesome time.

Take care all your in my thoughts.

Remo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remo!

How nice to hear you're fine and well.

I remember those times with pleasure too, we got lots of activity and fun. Who knows, it may be as such again with GCO... ;)

Hey SC nice to hear from you again look forword to reading up on GCO. Think I'm going to come out of retirement and get back in my commanders chair. :salute2:

Good to hear from you too Denny I'll be seeing you around more I'm sure.

Welcome back Remo! I'm still around, mostly just watching from the shadows for now, my time's more limited with our fourth son still under a year old.

Hey Ben/Sho been a long time sure good to hear from you guys again. Congrats Ben on #4 enjoy your time while their little they grow up way to fast I'm actually raising my grand kids now. Two girls and a boy 5, 3, and 2 years old they sure keep us busy. I'll put up some picture today since I dont have to work.

Just notice my Avatar images is about five years old I'll have to update it later show off the gray. lol! ;)

Oh, we certainly do, I could watch his sweet little face all day and never get anything done :D, same goes for playing and talking with the others.

Are there any MP sessions in the works guys?

None to my knowledge, Remo. A few of us had talked about it earlier, but nothing ever got off the ground. I'm thinking a lot of the regulars have either moved on or are anticipating the release of LoD.

-Sho

Are there any MP sessions in the works guys?

None to my knowledge, Remo. A few of us had talked about it earlier, but nothing ever got off the ground. I'm thinking a lot of the regulars have either moved on or are anticipating the release of LoD.

-Sho

Are there any MP topics we can move to to see what games we all have in common? I dont have my setting right yet for the forum can only see recent topic's

yeah, nice to see you again! seeing people come back to say hi is one of the cool things about the forum even though it's died down quite a bit over the years.

Hey Eclipse, and Canshow good to see you guys are still here how you been? The forum sure is quite right now but i'm sure its just the calm before the storm once Lod is released I'll bet it changes. Quasar was and excellent MP gamer hope he returns with LoD. At least the core members are still around having fun.

I fired up UC last night for the first time in years talk about a blast from the past it was just the way I remembered it. Although it took me about 15 minutes or so to remember all the controls it's just like riding a bike once you've done it you never forget. lol!

I'll create an MP topic for the average Joe in the general MP discussion forum later so we can see if we can pull something together. Since I'm not a Fleet member at the moment it dont seem right to go into a fleet forum and start marking on the walls. :salute2:

Hey Eclipse, and Canshow good to see you guys are still here how you been? The forum sure is quite right now but i'm sure its just the calm before the storm once Lod is released I'll bet it changes. Quasar was and excellent MP gamer hope he returns with LoD. At least the core members are still around having fun.

I fired up UC last night for the first time in years talk about a blast from the past it was just the way I remembered it. Although it took me about 15 minutes or so to remember all the controls it's just like riding a bike once you've done it you never forget. lol!

I'll create an MP topic for the average Joe in the general MP discussion forum later so we can see if we can pull something together. Since I'm not a Fleet member at the moment it dont seem right to go into a fleet forum and start marking on the walls. :salute2:

Kal is actually the PF lead but basically we're the only two members still active and we're not doing any activity waiting more on the GCO side than LOD.

I think you'll be welcome to get back whenever you wish, or at least that's good for me.

He'll be more than welcome, as far as I'm concerned, Remo is still Prime Fleet ;)

My apologies for not responding sooner Remo, between family and medical, I've been unable to really do much lately. I'm glad to see you back, glad to hear that everything is going ok. You and I need to sit down some day in Teamspeak (or skype, depending :P) and talk about how things have been awhile, catch up and such! :)

• 2 weeks later...