I need a method to play w/o a CD

My UCCE disc is scratched to hell, and when I put it in to load, it likes to give my PC hell. I.e, freezing windows explorer for a couple of minutes and shaking the tower before the setup.exe permission box can pop up (and after i close that i can launch the game) I also want some measure of stability, and i don't think a scratched disk will provide that (as the number of corrupted games has increased every year since purchase)

Can anyone help? I'm thinking a no-cd crack for UCCE v2, but i'm not sure if there are any around that are safe.

My UCCE disc is scratched to hell, and when I put it in to load, it likes to give my PC hell. I.e, freezing windows explorer for a couple of minutes and shaking the tower before the setup.exe permission box can pop up (and after i close that i can launch the game) I also want some measure of stability, and i don't think a scratched disk will provide that (as the number of corrupted games has increased every year since purchase)

Can anyone help? I'm thinking a no-cd crack for UCCE v2, but i'm not sure if there are any around that are safe.

Send an email to the support address and we'll help you out with that.