August 2012 Insurgent Fleet Recall

ShoHashi

Greetings Gentlemen:

July has certainly zoomed passed us! Hopefully before long, we'll be deep in Line of Defense!

Here are the answers to last month's trivia questions:

1. Who are the Credians at war with? Zelons.

2. How many unsuccessful wars have the Gammulans fought with the Syrions and Droidans? Three.

3. Where do the Gammulans allocate most of their resources? Weapons Technology.

4. Who are known as the Thirteenth Race? The Galaxians.

5. Why is the Zelon system Lanix V a very important link to the rest of the galaxy? It's strategic location.

canshow was the only one that participated last month. With the answers canshow PMd me, he scores another 100%. Therefore, the Insurgent of the Month for August is canshow!

canshow now has a two-month streak! Isn't there anyone out there that can knock him off his throne? :puh:

Good job, canshow!

Ok, on to this month's challenge.

1. The battlecruiser Seeker is of what class?

2. In 2998, what 3 GCV vessels were lost in the Gammulan quadrant?

3. The first long range Mass Drive reactor used a mineral mined from what source?

4. What was the name of the android that sent back supporting data of intelligent life from its flyby of Alpha Centauri?

5. What was the longest time a primate survived in stasis?

The Rules

There will be 5 questions and each right answer will be worth 10 points. Whomever has the highest points will be the Insurgent(s) of the Month. I will post the results on the first day of the new month. If you wish to participate, check in and PM me your answers. This is a still a test run, so I'm sure it'll get more refined. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. If anyone posts their answers here, they will be deleted and the individual(s) disqualified. You don't want others to see your answers, right? If there is a tie, I'll post the names of the individuals. They can then post a "bet" of how many of their points they want to bet. I will then post an additional trivia question and depending upon the answers, the scores of those people in the tie will be recalculated.

Please check in and participate!

-Sho

• 4 weeks later...