Simulation Games

ShoHashi

Thanks, Emy...I'll take a look at those. I did look at Moonbase Alpha a while ago and didn't really care for that.

-Sho

Edit:

Checked those 3 out and they really didn't do anything for me. The search continues!

Darkspace is a neat game. More of a spaceship 3rd person action than a station simulator.

I tried Shores of Hazeron yesterday for a few hours.

Steep learning curve is the least that needs to be said about that game. I'm not going to bother playing it unless I have a guide with me, and frankly the players in chat are not that helpful.

There was one I tried last night called Pioneer. I believe someone mentioned it here on the forum before. It's not too bad, but you really need some sort of a guide.

I was sort of hoping that there would be a moonbase simulator around. Back in the late 80s, I played one called Moonbase Lunar Colony Simulator. It was a good game for its time; would be neat if someone would do an updated version of it.

http://www.colonization.biz/moonbase.htm

-Sho

If you look on the Shores of Hazeron website, there's a tutorial .pdf that someone made a while back. It has a few pieces of outdated information, but the MoonBase part is spot on.

Just make sure that when you put the broker and airport down, it's being made with stone and is level 1 for starters.

Or remember if you screw up forgetting stuff to take with you, that you can just recall to your capitol.

If you look on the Shores of Hazeron website, there's a tutorial .pdf that someone made a while back. It has a few pieces of outdated information, but the MoonBase part is spot on.

Just make sure that when you put the broker and airport down, it's being made with stone and is level 1 for starters.

Or remember if you screw up forgetting stuff to take with you, that you can just recall to your capitol.

Yeah, that manual is a life saver.

On my 3rd colony now. Man, researching technology is expensive

Oh, don't forget, you need to visit each city every 3 real days or so, otherwise they can get restless or rebel against you.

I'm guessing you are making a lot of Metal Bullion? That's what is needed to tax the citizens so you can build Ships.

Making loads. Also got gifted 100mil, so that will get me up a lot of tech. Main issue is the resources.

Built a couple of ships and also got my 1st spacestation up and running today. Took me 5 days to get the spacestation lol.

Oh, don't forget, you need to visit each city every 3 real days or so, otherwise they can get restless or rebel against you.

I'm guessing you are making a lot of Metal Bullion? That's what is needed to tax the citizens so you can build Ships.

Making loads. Also got gifted 100mil, so that will get me up a lot of tech. Main issue is the resources.

Built a couple of ships and also got my 1st spacestation up and running today. Took me 5 days to get the spacestation lol.

Hmmm....I'll definately have to check this out.

-Sho

Hmmm....I'll definately have to check this out.

-Sho

It is very time consuming, you have been warned.