My Game - Void of Darkness

Oh hey guys, still going. I've uploaded three videos which represents the progression of the game of the April period.

check here:

http://www.indiedb.com/games/void-of-darkness/videos/void-of-darkness2

you can see the other tiles for videos 1 and 2 there if you want to watch from the first video to the most recent. I've linked the most recent.

of course that would be great! Will you promise to leave feedback on the forums :)

I unfortunately have to work today :( and I am right in the middle of a build. If I can get to it this evening to clean it up, or at the latest tomorrow, I will send you a link by email. Sound good?

of course that would be great! Will you promise to leave feedback on the forums :)

I unfortunately have to work today :( and I am right in the middle of a build. If I can get to it this evening to clean it up, or at the latest tomorrow, I will send you a link by email. Sound good?

Mhm.

I'll leave you feedback, and take your time.

Oh hey guys thanks. Yup as I suspected. 14 hour day and typing this from my 'other job' lol.

I had an alpha tester join me recently and was fixing stuff as soon as he posted, I can't wait for you guys to try it.

Oh boy canshow don't be too hard on me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Sho, I released the first alpha fund version to Desura for their approval. Still would love to work with an artist as part of the time. Otherwise need to pay a freelancer to complete it.

The version I released to Desura is available in the testing section on the forum.