Trading with shuttle

I'm using UCCE v2. I am not able to trade anything when in a shuttle. Also it's not possible to access the Navitron in the shuttle. It is possible to do both of those things in UC free. Has this changed from the free version?

Edit: There seems to be a strange graphical glitch, the Navitron,Tradcom and other buttons are not visible when in shuttle or fighter. You can still hear the sound associated with them and activate them by clicking with the mouse in the space where these would appear.

When docked the tradcom button is not visible. Just press where the logistics or tactical button is to activate it.

Such is the life of V2. It has several bugs, mostly on the graphical side of things. You just need to memorize where the location of the 'ghost' buttons are and you should be fine. You can switch to the previous version (1.14(assuming you bought the original UCCE and got the free V2 upgrade) to get rid of those bugs, but the graphics won't be as nice and you won't have access to a couple of sweet craft.

I downloaded it from bmt micro, so I don't have the 1.0 version unfortunately. The one I have is not too bad though. The one thing which is reallying annoying though are the constant ctd's.

Most often when observing planets, or establishing planetfall, also sometimes when looking at the Perscan when boarded or saving. Is the 1.0 any more stable, or is there any way of making 2.0 more stable?

I also noticed that compared with the free version when on planet there is a tendecy to get stuck on or near buildings. I think this might have to do with the new engine, so 1.0 could work better in that area also. Is it possible to fix any of those glitches?

Thanks for replying!

• 2 weeks later...

v1 and v2 of the game are totally different in terms of game engines and some gameplay aspects. So unless you have a rig capable of running it, you will have those issues.

As for trading in a shuttle, it should in fact be possible. It depends on whether it is your shuttle (assigned to your craft) and if you are docked at a station/base that allows trading with your race/caste. That's a fundamental game feature that has not changed since the original BC3K game.