Steam Discussion Forum

• 2 years later...

I did a search for shared video memory and another search for Radeon 7560D on this forum and the steam forum, but I could not find anything.  I'm trying to find out if there's any information on whether the steam remastered version of Galactic Command Echo Squad works with the Radeon 7560D graphics card.

The graphics card has 512 megabytes of video RAM on its dedicated video processor and much more RAM on it shared video RAM processor.  The game says it requires 2 gigabytes of video RAM.  Can the 2 gigabyte video RAM requirement work with shared video RAM.  I have a HP Pavilion computer with a Quad core A8-5600K Processor, in which each core has a clock speed of 4 gigahertz.  It has eight gigabytes of system RAM and a Radeon HD 7560D graphics card.

Can I try downloading the steam demo?  Will anything get damaged if it doesn't work.  Will it likely work?  If it doesn't work, is there anywhere where I can buy the old version of Galactic command Echo Squad?

Hi scrapilot!  Being that your graphics card has only 512 megs, I'm thinking it won't work; especially seeing that the minimum is 2 gigs of video RAM.  I am not sure about the shared video RAM.  Hopefully, Derek will stop by and comment a little further.

-Sho

9 hours ago, scrapilot said:

I did a search for shared video memory and another search for Radeon 7560D on this forum and the steam forum, but I could not find anything.  I'm trying to find out if there's any information on whether the steam remastered version of Galactic Command Echo Squad works with the Radeon 7560D graphics card.

The graphics card has 512 megabytes of video RAM on its dedicated video processor and much more RAM on it shared video RAM processor.  The game says it requires 2 gigabytes of video RAM.  Can the 2 gigabyte video RAM requirement work with shared video RAM.  I have a HP Pavilion computer with a Quad core A8-5600K Processor, in which each core has a clock speed of 4 gigahertz.  It has eight gigabytes of system RAM and a Radeon HD 7560D graphics card.

Can I try downloading the steam demo?  Will anything get damaged if it doesn't work.  Will it likely work?  If it doesn't work, is there anywhere where I can buy the old version of Galactic command Echo Squad?

No clue. Why not just play the demo on Steam? If the demo works, so will the full game. If it doesn't work, just uninstall it.

I have no idea where to buy the older pre-Steam version. Plus, it has the same system requirements anyway.