May 2015 Insurgent Fleet Muster

ShoHashi

Greetings, Gentlemen!

This past month has been.....rather hectic! LoD is coming along very nicely and the newest patch, as of this date, released the 2 versions of the High Altitude Insertion Suits (HAIS). They are a great way to get from space to a planetary scene's surface. They are also great to use in a planetary scene for recon purposes. So if you are in the beta, I highly recommend you check out the new version along with the other goodies it adds.

Short and sweet....who's still with us? :)

-Sho

Hi there!. Long time no see. Just thought I would check in with you guys. It has been quite a while.

What has been going on?

Is the Supreme Commander still as ornery as ever or has he mellowed with his advanced :) age.

P.S. (had my guys temporarily disable the airlocks)

Well, holy cow, Charles! Glad to see you make it! I was beginning the think you were MIA in GalCom space! :)

I think the Supreme Commander has mellowed a bit, but back him in a corner or piss him off.....well, let's just say I pity you! :)

Mostly been testing Line of Defense....you should get into the fray, Charles!

-Sho

Well, next month I will officially be as old as dirt. One year away from the half century mark.

Mostly been testing Line of Defense....you should get into the fray, Charles!

Hmmmm, I have been thinking about gaming lately. I would have to get a new tower. The latest one quit working. I am on a laptop I bought for school. Pro bably doesn't have the guts for gaming. :)