Universal Combat Collectors Edition v2.00.03

Supreme Cmdr

The standalone 2.00.03 patch (also included in The Lyrius Conflict DLC) for the paid (non-Steam) UCCE 2.0 will be released next week. I need to build it for all versions due to the DRM used in them. When I do that, I will post the links here.
As mentioned on the DLC store page, this (and all future) DLC is only for the Steam version of UCCE 2.0.
So, if you have the paid version of the 2009 UCCE 2.0, you don't need to buy this DLC if you only want the patch.
Also, now that the code has been branched, this 2.00.03 patch will be the final patch for the 2009 UCCE 2.0 build. No further patches will be released for that legacy product. So, consider this as a gift for your support. :)

2009 Paid Version
The standalone patch (available via separate download next week) does the following:
  1. applies the 2.00.03 patch
  2. adds the new content from 2.00.02 (Steam freeware version)
NOTE: If you installed the full game in your Steam folder so you could run it from Steam, then the patch should work I think. I can't guarantee it though; so you're on your own.
2015 Steam Freeware Version
The DLC for the freeware 2015 Steam version of the game, does the following:
  1. applies the 2.00.03 patch
  2. brings it up to the 2009 paid version by adding all the content that was excluded from the freeware

• 10 months later...

Some of the animation INI files were incorrectly indexed. All characters share animations (packed in the .\models\animate\.3DM files) indicated at the top of the .\models\animate\.INI file. So since the .INI file indices were incorrect, all 8 characters which use .M01 and .MO2 animation sets, had this issue.

I have pushed a minor update to Steam that fixes this in both 2.0 and 3.0. Anyone who owns the original non-Steam 2009 v2.0 release, can just download and re-apply the updated patch.

The v2.0 BCStudio tool (currently works with v3.0, but not in the future) can be downloaded here. Just extract to your game install folder. You can then load a character e.g. .\models\OFFICER_CO.3D, then from the animation menu select JUMP then click on the play button to see that it's correct now.