1st Quarter 2017 Insurgent Fleet Muster

ShoHashi

Greetings, Gentlemen!

I trust everyone had some very memorable holidays over the last several weeks!  Now that we are in 2017, we can look forward to more development of Line of Defense and the Lyrius Conflict DLC for Universal Combat.  We'll just have to see what comes our way! :)

Who's still with the Insurgents out there?

-Sho

Hi guys;

Just checking and saying hello.

Sorry I haven't reported but I have been in nullspace and had quite the time since I last posted. December 3, 2015 my dad had a massive stroke. He recovered somewhat but after over a year in a nursing home he died March 13, 2016. My mother, who had dementia far longer than I really knew, must have realized his passing deep down and had a massive stroke a week after his funeral. She died March 31, 2016. So I had been dealing with taking my mother to visit my dad in the nursing home and now that they are gone I have been trying to wrap up their affairs,

All in all, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving to myself. Then one of my brothers barbequed the following Saturday. I wouldn't mind that becoming a tradition in and of itself.  

Christmas was sort of meh.

Here is to hoping 2017 will be much better.

8 hours ago, Charles Lindsey said:

Hi guys;

Just checking and saying hello.

Sorry I haven't reported but I have been in nullspace and had quite the time since I last posted. December 3, 2015 my dad had a massive stroke. He recovered somewhat but after over a year in a nursing home he died March 13, 2016. My mother, who had dementia far longer than I really knew, must have realized his passing deep down and had a massive stroke a week after his funeral. She died March 31, 2016. So I had been dealing with taking my mother to visit my dad in the nursing home and now that they are gone I have been trying to wrap up their affairs,

All in all, I had a wonderful Thanksgiving to myself. Then one of my brothers barbequed the following Saturday. I wouldn't mind that becoming a tradition in and of itself.  

Christmas was sort of meh.

Here is to hoping 2017 will be much better.

Hi Charles!

I'm really sorry to hear about your Dad and Mom.  Really.  I know how it feels.  I went through this 5 years ago and I was the Executor.  It sucks.  On a happier note, I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!  Trust me, 2017 will be better! :)

Great to see you are out of nullspace!

• 2 months later...