That was a great round

Thanks to all who particiated. I want to echo DeSylva's congratulations on a nice clean thread. (echo is much better than parrot huh DeSylva? <G&gt wink.gif

It also shows how well people can argue their points on vague information. Was it purposely vague? I have no idea but it worked out great. Any more info one way or the other and one side could definitely be declared in the right.

I would love more history. I know Derek said he would get around to this someday. Or more details in what we already have. Kept vague enough to keep both side on an even keel. smile.gif

So Round one is over for me. You guys keep it up. Ya'll wore me out. I'm not opposed to round two at a later date though.

It was great fun. Thanks all.

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

I'll parrot that, Chavik...*grin*

It WAS a great round, and I feel a fitting and uplifting end to my holiday - I return to University in a couple of days. I've enjoyed it. We've seen a lot of changes in the past two months, and I'm glad we've all had a chance to be a part of it.

Well, Chavik, thanks especially for the fitting opponents of yourself, Rattler, and your other Insurgent counterparts. And to Tac, Yan, and the many others who I haven't mentioned who fought for GALCOM in this engagement, thank you also.

Be well, everyone.

Great going guys. I enjoyed it too, though I didn't participate (you guys seemed to be doing to well, why rock the boat? smile.gif).

When I have time, I'll update the history and give some more feedback. Until then, the sequel is my top priority.

I must echo all the above in this thread. Thank God this is a Non-Contact game!! I could just imagine how this would have ended up if we had continued as we were, face to face. smile.gif

Everyone, "Keep the Faith!" Soon, I hope, we can add a new avenue to settling our arguments smile.gif

CIC is working hard on it, I'm sure of it biggrin.gif .

Rattler, ICV Necromancer, Spectre (Still Insurgent, DeSylva)

"Official BC3K Tester"

<Thanks Derek>

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 10-16-98).]