FUN Part 2: EarthCom VS Insurgent

Guest <font color=blue><b>Charles Lind

<RP>

Hey, where did you "Lilly Livered" whelps go to? One guy comes up here and gets in a few good licks and you think the War is over? Not likely!!! Or are you guys too busy defending Galcom from my Loyal Insurgents? Come on, take a chance and leave the nest. Venture out and see the Universe, or at least come hunting me.

<RP/>

Rattler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Roleplay at the moment OFF>

Well i'm back, and it looks like that i have to catch up to alot *g*, but i think it will be well worth, thanks derek for the patchs, i don't know what they do but i guess they will really good, oh and Akira in just a short time we can continue our chats in here *g*.

well that is it for now, oh one last thing i have updated my page's fleet list would be good if every one could check if he is correctly listed, and for all EarthCOm members please send me a email regarding your group alliances (counts mainly for those listed in the Omicron Group).

EarthCOM Officer T. C. McQueen

ECV-Saratoga

15th EarthCOM Planetary Force, Alpha Group

"One time a marine always a marine and to the hell with anything that stands in our way!"

Greetings Commanders, this is Cmdr. Locke of the ICV "At All Costs." I'm quite new to this site, and the Insurgency, but I've been a Battlecruiser commander since the beginning. This game is amazing, and the new Fleet preview patches are astounding.This has been a pretty interesting thread smile.gif, now it's my turn to jump in smile.gif:

{RP}

Galcom and Earthcom, you've gotten so caught up in your rhetoric that you've lost perspective on the big picture. You fight and kill to maintain the status quo without thinking why so many are fighting against you. If your rule over Earth and the colonies is legitimate and fair, why do so many so-called "terrorists" fight and die to topple you? If your Navy has right and justice on its side, why do more and more Galcom Commanders defect and join the ranks of the Insurgency every day? We're no longer a petty band of "raiders" or "pirates," as you'd say, we are nearer to equal now in terms of numbers, planning, and tenacity. You fight blindly to uphold "peace" and "order" in the galaxy, while it is you that deny these freedoms to the numerous terrans that must give up their livelihood and their very planet to aliens that care nothing for mankind. You've locked us in a war with the Gammulans, gotten us deeply involved with the political troubles of the empirians and vesperons, and send your dark fleets to patrol the vast reaches of space, but what do you care for your own species, your own people? You've condemned them to live in such hopelessness and injustice that they need to turn to those very methods you call "terrorism" to gain freedom. Times are a'changing Galcom and Earthcom, the common folk are coming home to reclaim Terra from you elitists.We will win, whatever the cost.

{RP off}

phew, long post for my first time, hehe hope this gets the "conversation" on this board going again.

-Cmdr Locke

ICV "At All Costs"

I know you all missed me but I've been pretty busy lately over here but no matter how busy I become I will always manage to find time to berate and belittle the insurgent cause whenever the opportunity arises. smile.gif

<RP>

More lambs to the slaughter.....another poor misguided soul has found it's way into the insurgents misbegotten cause.

You rebels constantly accuse EarthCom/Glacom of having a blatant disregard for Earth and it's citizen because we have used Earth resources to help friendly alien governments. Open your minds and think about this, a nation that stands alone fights alone. If the government of Earth had not forged alliances with friendly alien species where do you think Earth would be at this moment? If we didn't have the backing and support of the Empirians and the Vesperons we certainly would not have advanced as far as we have in the time period that we have. So contrary to what you want to be believe, if it wasn't for the alliances we've forged; more than likely, we would be the slave dogs of the Gammulans or some other hostile alien race.

Locke are you so blinded by the insurgents propaganda as to believe we actually went out looking to go to war with the Gammualans? A race that potentially has the power and strength to destroy us all. Surely you can't be as navie as your writings suggest? Usually if you want to pick a fight, you pick one with the nerd next door not the town bully. We are at war with the Gammulans because the Gammulans attacked and destroyed countless terran vessels totally unprovoked. And EarthCom/Galcom are sworn to the protection of the citizens of Earth and we will use any and all available means to ensure Earth's safety.

And Rattler, don't feel I have forgotten my most cherished punching bag. I haven't I'm just concentrating on the new blood before I go back to work on you.

Lambs of the insurgency know that the wolf moves among you again and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

15th EarthCOM Planetary Force

"When if comes down to it, Earth is first and everyone else can go to Hell."

</RP>

[This message has been edited by Karl Wolf (edited 11-23-98).]

{RP}

Ah, Earthcom, you who have sold our people to the spotless white uniforms and tea cups of the Galcom Navy, you now try but fail to justify your actions. The Empirians and Vesperons had more experience dealing with the Gammulans than we did, and they already had hostile relations. By allying ourselves with the two weaker races in this struggle, we have made the most militarily advanced race in the universe our enemy. I am not suggesting we should have allied with the Gammulans, for they are almost as much an enemy to human peace and freedom as YOU are, but we should have laid low, built up our resources and strength before diving blindly into a war with a species on the other side of the galaxy that we know next to nothing about! Fledgling Galcom was out for a fight to prove its worth and to justify its budget, and you sold our planet by giving over control of our military to them. Sure, they gained alliances with the Empirians and Vesperons, but what truly have they done for us?

You speak of trade and advancement between our cultures, but the fact is that these need have nothing to do with a military relationship. We developed the Hyperion Device in cooperation with a race that was NOT a member of Galcom, and we gained much technology in our earlier years from races that we had NO military relationship with.

So Wolf, can you truly give us an example of any good that has come from our "alliances" with these races, any justification for the lives lost fighting their battles and meddling in their internal affairs? Can you?

{RP off}

btw, this is still me, but the server's giving me a little trouble with my old pass.

Insurgent for life, Cmdr. Locke

ICV At All Costs

Spectre Fleet

<RP>

Loki as I've stated in the previous post, we did not start the war with the Gammulans but we dam sure mean to finish it. But, what would you have us to do, stand by and let hostile aliens attack and plunder our convoys and invade our colonies without fear of retribution from us? No not I. I don't plan to run away from an aggressor just because their tech is better and hid hoping not to be notice so that maybe just maybe one day I will be strong enough to fight back.

You may be able to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye from all the cries of pain and carnage caused by the Gammulans however I can not but what more can I expect from rebel scum. Rebels who are more concerned with protecting their own hides while good men and women die around them. I sworn an oath to protect and defend the citizens of Earth from all enemies foreign and domestic. First I will deal with the likes of you and then I will make the Gammulans wish they had never set foot in Terran space.

And you ask what good has come out of the alliances we have.....the proof is in that you are even able to carry out your terrorist activities because if we hadn't combined our military strength then more than likely you would be a slave to the Gammulans along with every other man women and child on Earth. Oh how easy it is to criticize and make yourself to be self righteous when in fact you are the worst enemy Earth has every known, you kill and murder humans not aliens but humans. You terrorize men, women and children in order to bring about your own vision of how things should be.

Look at the blood on your hands, it's not the blood of some alien you claim to hate it's the red blood of a human's life you have stolen. The only traitors to humanity I see are the rebels who have written their own distorted history with the blood of humans. And for these acts of high treason and murder I will pursue you to the ends of the universe and see you dead before I myself take my last breath.

Loke, look at me..........you have just seen the face of your Death.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

15th EarthCOM Planetary Force

"When if comes down to it, Earth is first and everyone else can go to Hell."

</RP>

[This message has been edited by Karl Wolf (edited 11-24-98).]