Fun Part 3 Fresh Meat!

<RP>

Loki, Loke, or Locke matters not to me and me having your respect means even less. And what does a rebel know of the words honor and respect you defame them every time you take up arms against humanity.

You would like to believe that your movement is growing but it isn't. But I can agree with you on that your numbers are increasing daily, because more and more scum of the universe flock to your banner. And don't tell me you screen all potential members, hell you are just happy to have one more gun to let loose on humanity.

You often state that the reason you are fighting is to end the corruption and decadents within UFN, Galcom and EarthCom but pause and look in the mirror, you have become the very thing you claim to be fighting against.

Wake up.....your avalanche has turned out to be only a snowball.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

15th EarthCom Planetary Force

"When it comes down to it, Earth is first and everyone else can go to Hell."

</RP>

Hey friend, a simple, "You misspelled my name." would have sufficed. smile.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe It would've been a lot less fun that way Karl smile.gif , I love a heated debate. Loki's a god anyway, i believe, so i must admit i'm a bit flattered smile.gif

{RP}

Pirates and raiders have no place in the Insurgency Wolf, that's what your marine force is for. We don't have nearly as much money as Galcom and Earthcom have to spend on mercenaries, so maybe you should look among your own ranks for their scum.

In fact, the great bulk of the Insurgents are made up of former Galcom and Earthcom members who were disillusioned with UFN and defected. So if the Insurgency really is made up of criminals, then so are Galcom and Earthcom. We of the Insurgency were some of the best and most distinguished of Galcom and Earthcom officers, but we were also HUMANS who considered the consequences of our actions and questioned our orders. Your kind, the "yes-men" of the Fleet, are all that is left, you who never question an order and are quick to vaporize anyone who shows up as "red" on your radar, be he a Gammulan Stormcarrier or an unarmed civilian freighter.

We, the thinkers of the Fleet realized the evil being committed again and again in the name of Humanity, and we left. Do you think it was easy for us to leave behind our homeworld and trek to the cold shadows of distant suns? do you think it was easy for us to leave behind our families and friends and fellow officers and flee across light years from our persecutors? Do you think the metallic bulkheads of a battlecruiser, the cold corridors of Sygan station, or the battered wastelands of the moons and dark planets we live on will ever be a replacement for the green grass, fresh, crisp air, and the warm sun of Earth? Do you think that we, who held high and respected positions in the UFN Fleet would leave our commands on a WHIM, and join a fleet of PIRATES, where our lives are in danger every moment? Are you that deluded? Are you that blind and ignorant?

OPEN YOUR EYES, Wolf, WHY did we leave? WHAT have we gained? We are not richer now, nor more powerful, nor more comfortable. Did we leave because we were insane? I think not, or else half the Galcom and Earthcom fleet are even more insane, for there are few warriors in those fleets that can top men like Rattler, Akira, and Chavik, and countless other Insurgents, in terms of honor and undoubtedly combat skill. Then WHY, Wolf? Think LONG and HARD about that, and maybe one day when you are ready, you will awake from your stupor and join the side that is fighting because of their CONSCIENCE, not because of any delusions of grandeur or godhood or wishes for riches or power!

{/RP}

Commander Locke, veteran of the Battle of Gammula and the Battle of Lennen

GCV Fallen Angel,

re-christened ICV At All Costs

Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by Locke1 (edited 11-30-98).]

<RP>

Who's fooling who now? You get one decent commander in your ranks(Rattler) and all of a sudden you all think you are the best that every was, give me a break. Talk about being delusional.

Also if the insurgent movement is growing as quickly as you claim it to be and that the bulk of your members are ex-Galcom/EarthCom than I guess we have already lost because evidently we have no one left to fight you with, but that isn't the case. Yes your ranks may be growing but not with EarthCom/Galcom officers and only a very small percentage of ex-officers are in the insurgency. So contrary to what you want to believe you are not a army of lions out fighting for justice. Your organization can be characterize more like a pack of jackals being lead by one or two homeless lions.

And I could care less as to why you became a traitor. The only thing I'm concerned with is that now you are a threat to humanity, a rabid dog out of control, and it's up to me to put you out of every ones misery.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

</RP>

{RP}

Think about it Commander Wolf : every commander here started out in the same way, indoctrinated by Galcom ideals and given a command by Galcom. Some of our first tasks as starship commanders were the suppression of an insurgent rebellion at Mars and the capture of an Insurgent starship near one of the outer planets. We didn't even know what the Insurgency was back then, we just blindly followed orders and blew their ships up. Some great force has to affect a person to go against the teachings and allegiance that they have had since the beginning of their command career and join a group that they only know as a red "Ter/Ins" on their VR display.

You don't get a Battlecruiser by being a small-time trader, raider, or bum, Wolf. Every Insurgent Commander with a BC command of their own got it originally from GalCom HQ.

{/RP}

Commander Locke

ICV At All Costs

Spectre Fleet

Exactly Wolf : you don't care, you don't think, you don't question. You know nothing about good and evil or what's best for Earth, you only understand IFF codes. Your attitude epitomizes the kind of Commander that Galcom and Earthcom are filled with now, and the kind they set out to breed. Everything's black and white, "yes, sir," "no, sir," never wondering for one moment whether you are really one of the good guys or not.

You're nothing but a raging bull looking for a piece of red cloth to charge at. You want destruction, and you love little explosions. Your self-righteous kind think you're patrolling space like Knights in shining armor upholding Justice and defeating evil, when in reality you're just spreading it. You cling to your hypocritical ideals and failing system like a drowning man, and you understand nothing but violence.

Maybe your quote ought to be :

"When it comes down to it, Green and Blue are first and everything Red on my radar can go to Hell!"

Commander Locke

ICV At All Costs

Spectre Fleet

{/RP}

[This message has been edited by Locke1 (edited 11-30-98).]

Guest Strategist

I'm not gone... just away for the Holiday... wink.gif

{RP on}

A simple response to Locke, the fact you broke an oath and betrayed the people of Earth, those you signed on to protect, says more than any response I can provide.

I say once again, all this talk about whether or not the ICV is justified in their crimes is irrelevant. The fact remains, the ICV is an outlaw organization whose very existense causes far more harm than good for humanity. Wolf's arguement about politics is right on target. If the ICV had the support they imagine they do, they'd have the popular votes to win elections and make the changes they feel are necessary in the policies of the UFN. They do not, so they rebel and kill innocents in their cause. Where is the justice in that?

The head strong actions of the ICV only serve to prove the UFN was right in outlawing and properly naming the ICV a terrorist organization.

Time for talk is at an end, time for action is now upon us. Either put up or shut up, ICV... the time is now.

{RP off}

Hehehe... nothing personal to any one ICV commander. The role-playing simply continues. wink.gif

Regards,

cmdr_light.jpg

[This message has been edited by Strategist (edited 11-30-98).]

Locke I'm going to start calling you the double post'it man. smile.gif

<RP>

I couldn't have keep it simpler or said it more plainer Khir'san.

Locke I can tell by your rambling that your once air tight case isn't as tight as you thought it to be.

Like I said before, who are you to decide what the people of Earth should or shouldn't do? Who sat back and elected you to be the protector of Earth? Surely it wasn't the people of Earth. At least the UFN is a elected body which can just as quickly become unelected by the people if they so chose.

And of course you all have that same tire argument about UFN propaganda. Well in one way you are right we do control each and every aspect dealing with EarthCom/Galcom but there is still the United Free Press to deal with and if we have been committing all these atrocities for all these years...don't you think the people of Earth would know about it. Don't you think that there would be 24 hours broadcasting of holovideo showing us nuking planets. When I think about the foundation upon which your movement is built and then think about the real universe, I can't help but chuckle at your whole premise. *chuckels*

Well locke you can keep fooling yourself and defending the cause of the insurgents. I just hope you die as well you as you run your mouth.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

</RP>

{RP}

All right, this has been done before but I think some commanders here need to be reminded of it. These are just some of the reasons why the Insurgents exist, and I'll make sure I inscribe them on the battered hulls of every Galcom and Earthcom vessel which refuses to surrender and I am forced to destroy, as well as on the gravestones of their Commanders

List of Crimes of Galcom, Earthcom, and UFN

Taken directly from "A Brief History of Galcom"

1. "brutality, manipulation, kidnapping, and blackmail by EARTHCOM operatives on Earth and on the evolving Martian and Lunar colonies." At this point the Insurgents were only a political organization, so the above is nothing but the terrorizing of innocents

2. "government was using its citizens for biological experiments in deep

space travel." Enough said

3. Biological and Statis Regeneration, a scientific project, classified and hidden from the eyes of the Terran people. Yet more black ops and intrigue in Earthcom...

4. "The Earth was still threatened by a depleting ozone layer and yet the UFN had failed to address the problem, instead choosing to continue allocation of resources to space research and the subsidizing of alien nations." - And you say that you are doing the best for Earth, right? Sure, our starships have got nifty little weapons, but who gives a hoot if our planet's a barren chunk of rock!

5. "In an effort to save face, the UFN officially declared the Insurgents an outlaw

organization in 2965 . All the organizationÔÇÖs assets were seized and most members put in confinement at EARTHCOM prison facilities on Earth, Mars, and special colonies on the

Moon." hmm, No mention that the members siezed and arrested were terrorist, huh? Can you say "Political Prisoners?"

No more mud slinging Wolf, Khir'san, and all the others, only FACT. You speak of the United Free Press? Well, there you go my friend, the United Free Press SPEAKS. And its not singing your praises. Concentrate especially on #4 and #5, no mention of rumors or vagueness there, that's established history. Deny 1-3 all you want, it will still sound hollow to my ears but there is no way you can refute the last 2.

Commander Locke

ICV At All Costs

Spectre Fleet

<RP OFF>

Chavik, when are you going to make "Fun Part 4: Locke vs. Wolf" LOL smile.gif

You guys are great, I wish I had that much enthusiasm! Keep it up guys. Later.

William Ramsay, Jr., AKA:

signaturealun.gif

[This message has been edited by Alun (edited 11-30-98).]

<RP>

Alun,

When did you think I'd find out/figure out your game?

Insurgents, This is an ISS SPY planted in our organization. His Leader, DeSylva has confirmed this, so shoot him on sight, and his leader DeSylva as well!!

...Broadband Transmission

To: ALL InsurgentAgents/Operatives/Commanders

Target: Cmdr Alun Tringad

Action: Terminate with Extreme Prejudice

Secondary Target: Any Vessel attempting to block this action, but Tringad is primary target, and should be treated as the Traitor that he is.

End Transmission.......

<RP/>

Rattler

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 11-30-98).]

Insurgents have discovered our countermeasures.

We have no choice. Commander Tringad, you are to proceed to the designated rendevous by whatever means possible.

Insurgents forced us to take these espionage measures to ensure our own safety. Now they show their true colours in these threats of violence.

The First Light will be ready to rescue our friend and colleague. And I warn that any Insurgent craft who attempt to prevent this rescue or endanger the life of myself, my crew, or my fleet member Tringad will be prevented from doing so with all necessary force.

Do not intervene. He is out of your clutches now.

------------------

You just had to start quoting the manual. smile.gif

<RP>

Rebel you are right we could debate your first 3 statements until kingdom come but they are only rumors need more than rumors to win this one.

"The Earth was still threatened by a depleting ozone layer and yet the UFN had failed to address the problem, instead choosing to continue allocation of resources to space research and the subsidizing of

alien nations."

You ever thought about if the UFN hadn't focused on forging alliances and building up our military that we would have been attacked and enslaved by an hostile alien nation. Which would you prefer a ozone layer which can be fixed at a later time or the enslavement of the human race. But of course your mind is to narrow to look at this view point. In the game of survival and extinction, hard choices must be made be them good or bad but the survival of the race must always be at the forefront.

"In an effort to save face, the UFN officially declared the Insurgents an outlaw

organization in 2965 . All the organization's assets were seized and most members put in confinement at EARTHCOM prison facilities on Earth, Mars, and special colonies on the

Moon."

Oh, you conveniently forgot to leave this one out also.

"Several skirmishes erupted between EarthCom and the Insurgents which resulted in loss of life."

I've asked this question several times already but I'll ask again. What government do you know of wouldn't outlaw an organization that threaten the public safety as well as officials of the government?

Again, your arguments are built on nothing but sand, a piece of advice do what I do let the people of Earth decide who is right and who is wrong. Oh, I forgot, you believe they don't know what they are doing. So you are going to tell them what to do, even if you have to beat it into them.

Even though you realize deep down you are wrong, you continue on, there is something to be said about a man, to do as you have done, so don't worry all you have said here will not go to waste I personally include all of it as part of your eulogy at your funeral.....so that others may know the errors of your ways.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

</RP>

<RP>

Stella Communicatoin

To: Commander DeSylva

The ECV Hammer of God is standing ready to assist you in the extraction of your operative. If you are in need of assists send a probe back to the source of this signal.

May God return you both saftly back to friendly space.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

End of Transmission..........................

</RP>

[This message has been edited by Karl Wolf (edited 11-30-98).]

{RP}

Ah but now it is you who have conveniently forgot something Wolf :

quote:

You ever thought about if the UFN hadn't focused on forging alliances and building up our military that we would have been attacked and enslaved by an hostile alien nation. Which would you prefer a ozone layer which can be fixed at a later time or the enslavement of the human race

At the time UFN ignored domestic concerns in the favor of alien affairs, no one even KNEW the Gammulans existed. We had no reason to believe then that there was any hostile race anywhere in the galaxy. You can debate endlessly whether it would've turned out better in the long run, but the fact is that this shows the UFN administration's typical mindset : disregarding the development of a domestic economy and protection of domestic affairs and assets in favor of political meddling across the light years.

You speak of our arguments as being weak, Wolf, but the fact is you have NO arguments, only hot air and smug, self-satisfied wordplay. Maybe it's your way of whistling in the dark as you tremble in fear in the cold chambers of your starship in deep, frozen space. You have no friends, no allies, only your decrepit and decaying bureaucracy. We Insurgents have fought you in every arena from the time you turned your back on your people, and you are growing weary of the chase. You created GalCom in hopes of expanding your power and influence, but it is now GalCom which is controlling you. You are a failed, forgotten, and despised relic of the past, Wolf, you and your kind.

Beware Wolf, for in the eternal night of deep space, the hunters have become the hunted.

Commander Locke

ICV At All Costs

Spectre Fleet

{/RP}

smile.gif I swear I'm not going to do a double post this time.

[This message has been edited by Locke1 (edited 12-01-98).]

[This message has been edited by Locke1 (edited 12-01-98).]

Guest Strategist

{RP on}

Let me see here. . .

quote:

Maybe it's your way of whistling in the dark as you tremble in fear in the cold chambers of your starship in deep, frozen space. You have no friends, no allies, only your decrepit and decaying bureaucracy. We Insurgents have fought you in every arena from the time you turned your back on your people, and you are growing weary of the chase. You created GalCom in hopes of expanding your power and influence, but it is now GalCom which is controlling you. You are a failed, forgotten, and despised relic of the past, Wolf, you and your kind.

Hahahaha! Wolf scared? The GCV scared of the ICV? Oh my, aren't we pretentious. No friends or allies? Lets get the facts straight Commander Locke. The GCV does not hide and fight from the shadows. The GCV exists to protect and serve humanity. Once again your comments make me truly wonder at the psychological deprivation you must have endured as a child. Your arguments always seems to ride on thin ice.

Where has Wolf failed? How is he forgotten - certainly not by you? Despised, obviously by any ICV commander because his presence stabs fear into their hearts at the thought of facing him in battle. The ICV cries about problems that existed on Earth over seven hundred years ago.

Tell me, what can the ICV do now to justify its existence and murderous crimes? Stop mining on other planets because they claim it hurts their eco systems? Who knows, maybe it will be to save humanity from the evil GalCom and EarthCom who only risk their lives daily to protect it. These arguments, or whatever seem to keep popping up as I have said are irrelevant. The time for idle name calling and threats is at an end. The facts are clear, the ICV serves no useful purpose other than that they exist and for those in the ICV, that's enough it seems.

Give up the rhetoric, suck it up and do the right thing. Surrender peacefully and bring this madness to an end. Help us help humanity and the peaceful alien worlds we coexist with. We've formed these partnerships and they are here to stay. So again, surrender and your lives will be spared. Any ICV Commander who comes to the GCV or EarthCom with information about the ICV will be properly rewarded. <sly grin>

{RP off}

Man, how long will it be before true Multi-Player is around? I cannot wait! Hehehe... smile.gif

cmdr_drk.jpg

[This message has been edited by Strategist (edited 12-01-98).]

{RP}

You seem to be a bit confused, Khir'san. Wolf is a member of EarthCom, not GalCom. And yes, his organization is very much dying and decaying. GalCom has effectively taken control of the bulk of terran military assets, so EarthCom is becoming obsolete in that respect. The major starstations of the Sol system are under direct GalCom leadership as well.

EarthCom is at the mercy of your GalCom, and EarthCom's military wing is all but useless today. So as I said before, maybe it's Earthcom's frustration at their powerless situation in the greater whole of Earth politics that's making them lash out at everyone who criticizes their system, even peaceful protesters.

And don't take the moral high ground with me. For every Insurgent attack ever made I could give you an equivalent show of violence by the UFN's hitmen.

And yes, you are scared. We know where you are, your arrogance shines brightly as a supernova in a starless sky. We, however, have been forced to take refuge in the shadows, and fight a guerilla war for the future of our planet.

I can assure you, Khir'san, that the last thing you ever see will be a great hand reaching out of the shadows and strangling the accursed life out of your throat.

Commander Locke

ICV At All Costs

Spectre Fleet

{/RP}

<RP>

You created GalCom in hopes of expanding your power and influence, but it is now GalCom which is controlling you. You are a failed, forgotten, and despised relic of the past, Wolf, you and your kind.

Need I actually say it? I think I do.

We see yet another Insurgent gone mad.

I see that being in space too long as finally taken it's toll on your mind. By your post I can only assume you have gone completely insane. First of all I didn't create Galcom, it was created by the UFN and it's allied races. Remember Locke I am a officer in Earthcom, Earthcom was created by the UFN also. And two, Galcom does not control me or any other citizen outside of their mandate, my orders come strait from Earth Command.

By the way, I am far from being a relic of the past and I haven't failed in my duty to Earth and it's people, for all is safe and aggression by hostile aliens have been stopped. Yes Locke even your family is enjoying the freedom and safety all citizens of the UFN are entitled to, you are the only traitor in the family.

I doubt I will ever be alone or forgtton as long as honorable commanders like Khir'san are out helping to protect humanity. So yet again you are wrong.

Locke it is time for you to stop going on with your insane ramblings. We are tired of you wasting your breath about much of nothing, it is better that you save your strength for your screams of anguish as my missiles pulverizes your bridge but why should you save you breath anyway.....for no one can hear you scream in space.

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

Epsilon Battle Group

</RP>

[This message has been edited by Karl Wolf (edited 12-01-98).]

All I have to say at this time is you guys sure are intense!!

<RP>

You guys want Us Insurgents so bad, why don't you just step outside and make some kind of wise crack about us. One of us will show up and oblige you. Make it a fair fight, why dont Three of you do it at one time! That should be even odds, One Insurgent against Three GalCommies. biggrin.gif

<RP/>

Rattler

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-01-98).]

{RP}

Yet another example of your arrogance Wolf. I say the word "you" and you assume I am speaking about YOU, as a person. Well I was referring to EarthCom, your bureaucratic nightmare and pale, worn out warhorse.

Locke

{/RP}

<RP ON>

Message Source: Unknown

Rattler: How the hell did you find out?!?

DeSylva: I'm ready and willing, get me the hell outa here! I'm at the prearranged coordinates, ready for extraction.

<RP OFF>

So, Ratt, how DID you find out? smile.gif You must have some spy or something in Galcom, huh?

Anyway, the gig is up. Later all.

William Ramsay, Jr. AKA:

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS05

Tactical Support Arm, ISS Fleet

Guest Strategist

Oops! Locke, you are correct... he is Earthcom. My mistake... smile.gif Okay...

{RP on}

Earthcom or Galcom, no matter. They're both far more honorable than the ICV in any event. Even though I say this, I know one of you will come back with some rebuttal, so yes honor, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In any event, the bottom line holds true - The ICV organization as a whole cannot prove to me beyond any reasonable doubt that they actually have anything to offer the human race other than death and misery overall. Period. Rumor and conjecture will not convince me of jack.

If the ICV had *ANY* legitimacy what so ever, they would provide a legal, peaceful mission to the UFN to discuss their grievances and also approach the humans on Earth in a political forum. If such a move by the ICV was attacked for some reason by either the Earthcom or Galcom forces, then I'd understand their haste for military operations. But no, I have never read of any such political approach by the ICV to address their issues with the UFN. The only record of note I am aware of was their attempts to infiltrate the UFN organizations. That's not exactly taking a peaceful approach to resolve an issue. In order to get ones respect, one must earn it. The ICV without any attempt at a peaceful resolution to this crisis is not earning much respect in the eyes of those on Earth, nor by Earthcom or Galcom. Is that simple enough for everyone?

Now, about this three on one lunacy, it's not the ICV that is being ganged up on in this thread. To date, I believe that only Wolf and myself are the only two from either of these two groups to even post in this thread. The rest (at least 5 others) are all ICV. <chuckles> Yea, bring it on!

{RP off}

What was that about my momma?!? Haha! I hope you guys really aren't taking any of this tomfoolery seriously. I'm just having a good time. wink.gif

Regards,

cmdr_drk.jpg

ROTFLMSAO!!!

<RP>

Now listen up Khir'san, I know that one of your major life's ambitions was never being one of the "sharpest tools in the shed", so I'll slow down so's you can at least keep up biggrin.gif

Never speak to me of Honor and Integrity. Insurgents might have infiltrated your organizations in the past, but none have done so in the present time, Unlike your ISS Friends. So for you to speak of Honor is to spit in the face of the true meaning of Integrity. Now, if you are being ganged up on here in this forum, maybe it's because you are out on the limb alone, or maybe it's because the rest of the GalCommies lack your intestinal fortitude. That's probably the correct deduction. So, like always, the few shall carry the weight of the many. Maybe you should start charging more for your services.

That's the normal practice of Mercenaries isn't it? You fight for pay, WE fight for survival smile.gif

<RP/>

Rattler

Now kiddies, Rattler says "Remember, this is all in fun, We Still Are Friends and Comrades, Aren't We? biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 12-01-98).]

Alun,

I'll tell you how I found out. I suspected that I had a SPY a couple of months ago when your Real Commander started gaining info about the inner circle (of which you were never a part) of the Insurgency. I started intentionally putting out different pieces of info to different Commanders in the Insurgency, and waited to see which came back to me through ememy lines. Bit by bit, the info died, except I kept hearing info about SSF coming back to me, and all of a sudden, you wanted in that organization. Seems strange that you wouldn't have known that SSF meant Sanctuary Storage Facility? You being the Good Insurgent that you claimed to be? You gave yourself away smile.gif All I had to do was officially identify you to your REAL Commander, and he gave you up. Your on-line friends (you know who they are) never gave you up. They kept their words, 'till the end. Only after I had announced you did they reveal to me that they had known, and that YOU had told them all about it. Not very good practice for a "Clandestined Operative!"

Hope it was worth it. smile.gif

<RP>

You are a dead man when MP comes out. Your life expectancy is about 30 seconds after an Insurgent identifies you online. See you up there smile.gif

<RP/>

Rattler

<RP> ON

Khir'san I'm surprised you didn't catch Wolf's rearrangement of history. Yes the UFN did declare the Insurgents outlaws and yes there were Skirmishes between Earthcom and the Insurgents that had loss of life. But these were separated by hundreds of years.

quote:

What government do you know of wouldn't outlaw an organization that threaten the public safety as well as officials of the government?

And what government wouldn't try to cover up an act of terrorism committed by it's own miltary arm? An operation gone sour. This is history taken entirely out of context and twisted to serve your own needs. Do I have to finish the rest of the paragraph for you? Talk about conveniently forgetting things.

quote:

There were rumors of brutality, manipulation, kidnapping and blackmail by

EARTHCOM operatives on Earth and on the evolving Martian and Lunar colonies.

followed by the official statement that the Insurgents were ruthless and out for political gain. The same rumors coming from two different colonies at exactly the same time? Coincidence or UFN cover-up?

Peaceful negotiations were lost in the past. Once we were simple dissidents. Or rather our Ancestors were. We did try to work peacefully into the systems. But by calling it infiltration a shadow was cast on our political movement. We did have representatives in government but were plainly ousted. And how did we get into government if we were not elected? Once a force that would shortly have started working for Earth we were thrown out by those in power.

And now it is and has been war for quite a while.

You call us dishonorable. We were acted upon dishonorably. By UFN specifically and by Earthcom as their agents. A government in power uses it's military force to oust an opposing party. What exactly is that called? I'm at a loss here. Please help. A democracy? No, that's not it.

Commander Tringad, you played a good gambit but you lost. Infiltrating our organization and trying to gain power. To what end? Disband us? Does this not sound a little too familiar? The tables have turned it seems and now Galcom is resorting to the same terrorist tactics that we have been accused of for so long. And why did you do it? For honor the protection of Earth? I will be watching you. Through a missile cam.

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

<RP> OFF

Alun smile.gif a Locke VS. Wolf thread would be good. LOL. Really, it's been great fun. (Insert standard apology "It's Only Roleplay" here) <G> Fun for all.

[This message has been edited by Charles Lindsey (edited 12-02-98).]

{RP}

ICV At All Costs

Locke :Shuttle 1 to At All Costs, Commander Locke here. Our business on the surface is complete we are now heading for orbit. Ready the ship for my arrival.

Flight Officer : Shuttle 1 this is At All Costs, we are activating our SUL beacon. Follow it home, Commander.

Flight Officer : Captain on the Bridge. Sir, I relinquish command authority to you.

Locke : Thank you, set a course for -

Comm Officer : Sir I am receiving a faint transmission, unknown coding. It's coming in tight, sir, it's quite our luck we ran into its path.

Locke : All right check it again against the master list of codes, this time try mixing and matching some of the newer ones, especially the ISS ones we got from our interrogations after our last raid.

Comm Officer : Got it, sir! It registers as ISS in origin, though I've never seen this particular pattern. De-coding now.

Locke : Non-standard code, hmm, probably a spy's personal transmission code. Send the message to my station.

quote:

DeSylva: I'm ready and willing, get me the hell outa here! I'm at the prearranged coordinates, ready for extraction.

Locke : Excellent. Can you trace the source?

Comm Officer : Transferring data to tac. station.

Tactical Officer : Sir, I'm displaying my best guess to your station. There's a good chance the traitor is there, though we better hurry if he intends a rendezvous.

Locke : Helm, set a course. Interceptor pilots to your stations, weapons systems to full power and loaded. Keep PTA off for now.

Maintain cloak until my signal. Comm, send reinforcement request transmission to all nearby Insurgent vessels. Indicate we are pursuing the traitor vessel with the possibility of an encounter with the GCV First Light. Engineer, bring shields up to 3000 for now and lets hope our 2500 Armor upgrade is as tough as it sounded in spacedock.

Locke (shipwide transmission) : Red Alert. All hands to battle stations. We are about to enter an open fire zone with the possibility of a combat situation. This is it people, give it your best and we will be victorious. Locke out.

{/RP}

[This message has been edited by Locke1 (edited 12-02-98).]

[This message has been edited by Locke1 (edited 12-02-98).]