Defense of Our Homeworld

<RP>

The motives and actions of the Terran Insurgents can described only as selfish and destructive. These people continually prattle on about the problems our world and government faces, but they offer no real solutions - only sheer terrorism and destruction.

Face it here people. Terra is at war. With numerous and deadly enemies both at home and abroad - WHO IS DEFENDING TERRA?

Galcom and Earthcom personnel put their lives on the line every day to ensure the survival of our species. The Insurgents would see our race extinct at the hands of the Gammulans - or subjugated to the will of the Valkyres.

Ladies and Gentlemen - there is no better or more just cause to fight for that of the survival of the human race. No excuses are accepted here friends, either fight and win or watch yourself and your families die at the hands of the Gammulan menace.

Put your life on the line - the FRONT line.

Commander Piett

GCV Vergeltungswaffe

GALCOM Prime Fleet, 9th Flotilla, 2nd Battlegroup, 1st Battleship squadron.

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur

Well said, Commander Piett.

Let it be known that the ISS will remain forever vigilant in defending Earth and her colonies.

Exams finished - full internet access back next week. I shall return to the fold...*grin*

PS: 100 RP points to the first person to translate Piett's sig quote (who ISN'T on the Tester's List...*evil grin*).

Welcome Back DeSylva,

Been missing you up here. Are you sure you are going to be able to help with Defending the Home World? Not much has been heard from your boys in the ISS, and I know the "First Light" is still in mothballs, most probably Rusty and in need of Periodic Maintenance. But what heck, you'll have her working in no time *grin*. Hurry home, need your help up here smile.gif

Rattler

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has been ignored for far too long.

<RP>

Please do take care of Earth for us. We shall want her salvagable when we get her back. Do not beleive the Gammulans are our friends. We shall fight them as hard as anyone will. But when all is said and done we want Earth back for the people of Earth.

------------------

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

I also, now that I am finished with finals and almost finished with my move, will be assuming my previous duties within the ISS Fleet and will be sending my work concerning the ISS Fleet Base and other facilites to Cmdr DeSylva as soon as I get settled. Cmdr DeSylva, if you need any other information worked on please let me know.

Cmdr Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun-ISS03

Intelligence and Espionage Arm Coordinator

ISS Vice Fleet Coordinator

Now that I'm done with my mission, I can resume my dutys with the ISS as well. Believe me when I say this, Insurgents, the ISS fleet will be forever here to serve and protect the good people of Earth.

------------------

William Ramsay, Jr., AKA:

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS05

Tactical Support Coordinator, ISS Fleet

[This message has been edited by William Ramsay (edited 12-08-98).]

Guest Antti Junkkari

I also know I have done nothing! Ah-hahaa. Been sick for whole week. Blood from mouth, nose. Headache. Hot. Eyes slammed off.

Interesting isn't it.

That┬┤s it sorry. I have completely updated, well at least almost, the Orion Fleet website.

I have changed my ISP to EUnet, and new site will be up and running after christmas probably in url www.antti.pp.fi

All new members will be added in the site from official Commander Roster to DEFENSE THE HOMEWORLD!!

Commander Junkkari, GCV-Predicant

Orion Fleet Leader

Welcome back Antti! Hope you are feeling better. Nothing much has changed except that Interplay missed the ship date - again, some pirates are getting geared up in Europe to benefit from my v1.00 to 2.01 patch, I'm really pissed at Interplay for the lost revenue (everyone can kiss their Christmas bonus goodbye) and the Insurgents are just as arrogant as ever. Yep, a lots happened.

Guest Antti Junkkari

Thank you Derek, I'm feeling better now smile.gif

Pirates huh?

This patching thing maybe means something good for me also, our friend Rattler was a great guy and decided to buy a copy of v1.0 and post it for me! So if Interplay keeps the v2.0 off for the end of the month or further, I can try those new patches with the Original CD-version.

But I am also a little pissed for Interplay, BUT of course I have to again thank for Rendelius who decided to order the v2.0 for free, for me! Thanks!

So I really should keep my mouth shut for it, great if I get it, better sometime than never. It would be more fun for all of us if all would shut their mouth about "When is the ****ing interplay going to release the game".."let┬┤s boikott Interplay".."are they going to release it at all??".. etc!

It┬┤s said in GNN, enough said guys. In the end of the month or not. Be patient.

Well this is just an advice..

Have a nice weekend Derek, Rendelius, Rattler, and all other commander,

Commander Junkkari, GCV-Predicant

Orion Fleet Leader

[This message has been edited by Antti Junkkari (edited 12-11-98).]