Explorers fleet

Guest Coolhead

Guest Coolhead

This is how i prefer to play the game.

As an explorer of the universe. Concoring the new worlds and plundering the civilizations to their extinction. so far i only been to few places just to peek , i only have been practicing in planetary invasions and trying the asimulate any technology that i can. "We are Coolhead. You will be asimulated, resistance is fewtile "

Once the bc3020ad multiplayer comes, i hope to form a sort of "borg" fleet that will concer the the other fleets in the univers!

What do you think? Are you "borg"?

[This message has been edited by Coolhead (edited 12-07-98).]

Well, I like the exploration bit. But I suspect if you decide to go AWOL with one of GALCOM's finest ships and begin plundering other planets and civilisations you'll bo 1) outnumbeed and 2) hunted down by GALCOM and EarthCOM forces eager for a scalp.

Still, best of luck...*grin*.

Hehe, you could join Delta Wing of the Wraith Fleet if thats what you enjoy.

Note: We do *not* plunder or conquer other fleets (well, except those hostile to us hehe).

Hint: Delta Wing needs a leader.

Do you have what it takes?

If the CIC allows such a fleet it would be awesome.. a new kind of "caste". The "Colahead" Caste perhaps? (LOL). Anyway, good luck with your fleet/idea.

The closest thing to what you are proposing is a Syrion. Syrion race and Raider caste. The Syrion race is not naturally aggresive but the Raider caste may change this.

Whatever you do stick with the game.

<RP> ON

However that's terrible. You rank right up there with the Gammulans and should you remain committed to your course of action I know that I have already placed you on my "Targets Of Opportunity" list. The total annihilation of planets and civilizations is something not even we Insurgents do. We do nothing so gross and abhorrent. Military targets are one thing but innocent civilians are quite another matter.

<RP> OFF

LOL you did post in a roleplaying thread. smile.gif That was simply a fun way of saying I don't think that will fly. Given the Race/Caste system you may pull it off for a while but I agree with DeSylva in saying that should you decide to do this in Multiplay you will be quickly hunted down.

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

[This message has been edited by Charles Lindsey (edited 12-08-98).]

Guest Coolhead

Resistance is fewtile, We are the Coolhead

...well it propably wont work unless there will be some kind a way to develop you own technology... and like ship building and weapons developments builder.

maybe in bc3030ad? Otherwise for sure i wont be a menesing "coolhead" like borgs are in Star Trek. Also thier strength is that they have huge ships may time the size of fed. or kling. battecruisers and starships, which give then a huge adventage. Now where am im gona get a Cube like that? hmm.. But im making Flee commanders unconftible just the though of it. smile.gif At least i sparked a little more imagination and emotion into the game. will see how it comes into play. The version 2.0 to should give me some sorta practice at this. "dam why do i always pick such tough roles?"

[This message has been edited by Coolhead (edited 12-08-98).]

Guest Coolhead

...well in any case if this doesnt work i can always be a mining colony, i also enjoy playing the game as in an economy role flying shuttles to the surfe and picking nice spots for mining. one thingy though, is there any way to find out where there is a good are with rich ore? perhaps with the Scaner of some kind? Have one of those Big rigs that can set down on the surface and start mining ops. Who ever saw the movies Enemy Mind? Pretty cool movie, i liked the mining ship that they used, one big sucker. Or even better Alien 1 , that niming ship was humangous. That would be neat if this could be somehow build in the game. One title that being created called Star Ship builder/creator (have demo) could give an idea of how this could be done. It might even be a stand alone product that would some day be released and be integrades along with the Bc3.02kAD. Cant blame me for brain storming.

[This message has been edited by Coolhead (edited 12-08-98).]