Jump to content
3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ron Wallin

-->Operation Snowball's Chance<--

Recommended Posts

Guest Ron Wallin

This is a continuation of the current events surrounding the return of Alun Tringad and the ISS Black Flacon to ISS HQ.

[rp]

***Begin Transmission***

Rattler, Akira. Nevermore arrived in system with First Light. No word from Phoenix. Black Flacon has been identified. Tactical is reporting multiple anomalies consistent with cloaked craft. Receiving SOS from...At All Costs, Standby.

Rattler, Akira. At All Costs seems to have lost Com abilities. Craft damage is consistent with blast radius from a Vagrant class missile. Sending technicians to asses damage and establish communications.

Standby...Comms intercepted a message from the First Light. Be advised, Orion Fleet has been invited to ISS HQ. Recommend Fleet Action Alpha-03.

Awaiting word from Chavik. I suspect foul play. Awaiting orders. Akira Out!

[/rp]

Welcome to Operation Snowball's Chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<RP> "Mr. King, is that Tringad's shuttle?"

"Yes sir it is," replied King, Phoenix's Tactical officer.

"Good; Miss Siamet open a channel. Mr. Tringad, I'm sorry I'm late but we had a small matter to take care of with some raiders. Everyone is expecting us I'm sure. Shall we get started? Mr. Harrison, please plot a course to Polaris," said Chavik.

"Commander, The shuttle has targeted us and is beginning to follow," said Mr King.

"Good, proceed to Polaris then. And Alun? Would you please tell me where you left the Guardian. She was one of the newer ships we had. I do hope she is in one piece."

The Phoenix's bulk came about and oriented on the jump gate. The hyperdrive engines had finished recharging and she made the first hop to the jumpgate folowed by Alun Tringad in his stolen shuttle.

They arrived in Polaris to find the ICV Nevermore and the GCV First Light already in the system. "Miss Siamet, please contact the First Light and tell them we have Tringad. Open a channel to the Nevermore. Commander Akira, thanks for coming along. I see you made it safely. Shall we get this over with? Tringad has already targeted the First Light and is on his way. It shouldn't take too long. And is that At All Costs over there? Does she need assistance?"

Opening an internal channel Chavik sent a message to his chief engineer Joseph Cooper in the engineering section. "Mr. Cooper, see about getting some systems engineers on a shuttle and providing assistance to At All Costs. Now we just have to wait on word from the First Light. End Transmisions."

<RP> off

Commander Chavik ICV Phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Antti Junkkari

[rp on]

Orion Fleet has started actions. Predicant is processing to Saturn, and for sure we know AuroraII is heading to Spacestation Renegade, the ISS HQ.

Dont really know what's happenin' here, but at least Predicant is fully loaded with weapons. Heavy Insurgent activity is also reported. I bet ISS is readying itself too.

Fellow commanders, let┬┤s see how does the situation change.

[rp off, not fun]

Commander Junkkari, GCV-Predicant

Orion Fleet Leader

[This message has been edited by Antti Junkkari (edited 12-11-98).]

[This message has been edited by Antti Junkkari (edited 12-12-98).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<RP>

<crackle>

Command acknowlegded, Commander Junkkari !

<crackle>

--- subspace transmission ends ----

<computer voice-over>

The Transmission was ended due to the high velocity winds in the Flux-Quadrant at Jupiter

<RP>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<rp>

To:ISS Fleet HQ

From: Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

Re: ISS Fleet HQ Defenses

There is a group of Insurgent ships moving to the Saturn region, with the ISS HQ as their possible target. As a precautionary measure, I am ordering all ISS Marine Units on Priority 1 Alert. All ground defense system crews to your vehicles and maintain a 24 hour watch, rotating watch every 6 hours. All Interceptor crews stand by your vessels for possible air strike interdiction. I am sending messages to the Jade Dragon Society to place them on alert to come to the aid of the ISS HQ on mine or DeSylva's command.

All non-military personnel and family members are to report immediately to the protective bunkers on the specified moon location.

I have sent Battlecruiser groups from the Intelligence section to the Sol system to patrol the home area in case this Insurgent threat is a diversonary tactic to lure us away from GALCOM HQ by a joint Insurgent/Gammulan task force. I need volunteers from within the ISS Fleet that are not mission essential to the current threat at Saturn to patrol Terra space. I do not want to request help from outside the ISS at this time, but if other fleets feel it necessary to maintain surveillance, any information feed will be appreciated.

I will be in contact with the ISS' Military Intelligence and Recon teams to plan possible missions with them to counter act any active aggression against us.

Remember everyone we have a job to do in protecting Terran space as well and we can't loose sight of that, we must come together and do our mission and protect the ISS HQ. We do not want to instigate hostility, we want the peaceful return of our comrade, but if hostilities break out we must be ready, on all fronts.

Stand your positions, and await further order from DeSylva or myself.

Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun ISS03

</Rp>

I wish I had those plans I drew up for the ISS base and it's components scanned, that way I could put them on here and it could be more of a tactical reality. I need to do that now that I have some free time. I'll see what I can come up with.

Until later, have a good day

Cmdr.Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS03

Intelligence and Espionage Arm Coordinator

ISS Vice Fleet Coordinator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Antti Junkkari

[rp on]

To:ISS Fleet HQ

From: Cmdr. Junkkari

Re: Orion Fleet is in assistance

Greetings there Cmdr. Ristar. Orion Fleet is really now in your assistance, we could have a little instructions from you, where do you need it, where to place it. Assistance I mean.

We are now in action with only two BC's, but I have sent several messages to Orion Fleet members.

Shall we dock ISS HQ or keep outside?

Shall I send some BC's to surface of Saturn?

And where in the hell is Cmdr. DeSylva?

Not managed to contact any BC's with real communication softwares, our computer system is pretty roughed up, had a big fight over Jupiter. Spacestation Betelgeuze is verry secured for now, we've having a "overload" of IC's there.

Waiting for your instruction Ristar, DeSylva.

[rp off]

Commander Junkkari, GCV-Predicant

Orion Fleet Leader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

<RP ON>

Chavik: I turned over command of the Guardian to my tactical officer, he should be arriving at Sygan to take on a new commander any time now.

DeSylva, Ristar: If things get hot, don't worry about me, get yourselves out of there. I'm suspecting that the Insurgents have back up. Just waiting for you to comply. Tringad out.

<RP OFF>

This is great! We should have somebody good at writing (DeSylva, Rattler, Chavik) write a BC3K novel of this whole spy thing, how I got in, what I did, how I got out. It would be awesome! smile.gif Well, later all.

------------------

William Ramsay, Jr., AKA:

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS05

Tactical Support Coordinator, ISS Fleet

[This message has been edited by William Ramsay (edited 12-11-98).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Antti Junkkari

[rp on]

I would like to have a complete report what as a matter of fact has happened. Haven't been around for a while.. Tringad? You here?

Proceeding to ISS HQ for repairs.

[rp off]

Commander Junkkari, GCV-Predicant

Orion Fleet Leader

[This message has been edited by Antti Junkkari (edited 12-11-98).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<rp>

To: Cmdr. Junkkari

From: Cmdr. Ristar

Re: Orion Fleet

We gladly accept Orion Fleet's assistance. Cmdr. DeSylva is in a briefing at GALCOM HQ for the weekend keeping the SC up to date on the situation. I have mobilized the marine contingent on Saturn in preparation for any ground assault by the insurgents or any other forces. Feel free to dock at ISS HQ for any repairs to your ships. From what I gather the only ships that have been agreed upon to be in the vacinity of the rendezvous is the Insurgent ship, the First Light and the Shogun. I need all other ships on stand by outside the sector, able to jump into the system at a moments notice to help out. I could use a couple of ships to help patrol the Sol sector in support of other ISS Fleet ships just in case of Gammulan attack.

We are trying to get Cmdr.Tringad back from the Insurgents.

If you have any suggestions or questions on the situation, when you dock at ISS HQ I will meet you at the docking bay and you can accompany me to my office at HQ and we will go over a security plan.

Thanks for your help Junkkari.

Cmdr. Ristar

**********end transmission******************

"Comm Officer, send that message to Cmdr. Junkkari of Orion Fleet, and then open a secure frequency to Cmdr.Tringad and find out what condition he, his crew and his ship are doing, in case we need to have medical and maintenance crews standing by. If hostilities break out after we get him back we don't need him blown up afterwards and then get Cmdr.DeSylva on the wire for me at GALCOM HQ so I can let him know what's going on out here"

Comm Officer: "Yes, sir"

"Nav Officer, get us on a course heading

back to ISS HQ"

Nav Officer: "Yes, sir"

"Tactical Officer, has there been any reported Gammulan or Valkyrie activity reported by any of our commanders or our marine units in the Gammulan sector?"

Tactical Officer:"No sir, none reported so far, but all units have not reported in."

"Well, get on the horn and tell them to report in, tell them to use the new encryption devices to relay their messages, we don't need them giving their position away."

Tactical Officer:"Yes, sir"

"I need all Staff Officers to get status reports together of their sections and meet me in the briefing room in one hour to discuss the condition of this ship, the tactical situation and the condition of other ships. Make it happen."

</rp>

This is getting fun Tringad, I agree with you about the story idea, that would be a great idea.

Well out here for now.

Cmdr.Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun,ISS03

Intelligence and Espionage Arm Coordinator

ISS Vice Fleet Coordinator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Antti Junkkari

[rp on]

Right. I really dont know what's the damn situation here. Tringad has been captured?

That I didn't know. My officers are all trying to get a damn clear thing of this.

I just heard here's something going on at ISS HQ and decided to call the Orion Fleet up for a mission. But I have only managed to take contact to commander Two Bombs at AuroraII, he is comin' to Saturn. I'm here, goin' to dock ISS HQ now.

Cmdr. Ristar, if ya have time when I get in, could ya tell me this whole thing??

[rp off]

Commander Junkkari, GCV-Predicant

Orion Fleet Leader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

<RP>

Coded transmission GCV Usagi---> GCV First Light

Commander De Sylva:

The situation in Saturn may (and I repeat, may) blow in your back yard. Wraith Galactan Class BC's GCV Usagi and GCV Tsuing and 2 Starcruiser class Cruisers (GCV Jacobi,GCV Othello) have been dispatched from the Moon region to Mars,ready to jump in at your request.

We will not interfere unless called upon, we do not wish to mess up your hard-worked plans.

Remember the wise words of the ancients:

"You cannot prepare for the unexpected, but you can prepare to be surprised!"

Fleet Leader

Daniel "Tac" Londono

GCV Usagi (Wraith Flagship)

=HellHound Wing=

==Wraith Fleet=

"Strike Hard, Fast and Furious..FIRST!"

PD: Have you seen the EDGECRUSHER?

</RP>

Hehe, This is getting *very* interesting. Dont any of you DARE to blow my cruisers, they are part of my planned Wraith campaign script :-).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

<RP ON>

Ristar: I'm fine, I have no crew because I stole a shuttle. My hull is at 99%. I look forward to being back in a Galcom uniform.

Junkkari: I was not captured, I was on a spy mission and they found out I was a spy.

Well, I'm here, waiting for DeSylva to pick me up. The Insurgents have not tried anything... yet.

<RP OFF>

Well, it's all a matter of time now.

Later all.

------------------

William Ramsay, Jr., AKA:

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS05

Tactical Support Coordinator, ISS Fleet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Antti Junkkari

[rp on]

All righty then. Sorry all.

Still waiting for contact of other commanders. We are in ISS HQ.

Is there any possibility for you to say where are you? These channels aren┬┤t secured you know..

[rp off]

Commander Junkkari, GCV-Predicant

Orion Fleet Leader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<rp on>

-----Events taking place in the Security, Command, and Intelligence Facility (SCIF) at the ISS Fleet HQ at Starpoint Starbase in the Saturn region (meeting transcribed for GALCOM HQ)---------------

"Junkkari, Welcome to ISS Fleet HQ, Cmdr. DeSylva wanted me to welcome you in his absence due to his briefing the Supreme Commander at GALCOM HQ on the situation out here. I'm still trying to figure out what is going on myself. But I'll give my best estimate. Tringad, was on a spy mission, I know this for sure I was in contact with him during this mission. He was discovered as a spy. He was going to be escorted to Polaris by the Insurgent BC's Nevermore and Phoenix where DeSylva and I will pick him up. The rest of the Insurgent Fleet has taken up positions around the ISS Fleet HQ awaiting the all clear transmission from the Nevermore and Phoenix. I guess this is their insurance policy that we won't try anything against them or they will launch an attack againt the ISS.

This is why I have mobilized the ISS ground defenses and placed the ISS' BCs on alert I need the Orion Fleet to take up positions around the Polaris system and the Saturn system in case something goes wrong, but I don't want to show such a show of force that I make the Insurgents too trigger happy, that's when mistakes happen. So I need to keep things low key unless something goes wrong. And for God's sake, everybody stay away from weapons systems unless they are needed. Don't need someone accidentaly bumping into the Vagrant launcher.

Orion Fleet is welcome to conduct repairs and refitting as needed in preparation for possible combat, if no combat occurs consider this a well deserved R&R for the Orion Fleet guests of the ISS.

If you will follow me to the Operations Center we will show you the intel we have gathered on the various forces and we can find out about the Gammulan forces in various regions.

I can't help but think the Gammulans are going to take advantage of this situation somehow.

So if you will follow me Cmdr. Junkkari

-------------end transcription---------------

"Comm Officer, this is Ristar at Starpoint Starbase, open a frequency to Cmdr. Tringad"

Comm Officer: "Yes, sir, what will the message be?"

"To:Cmdr Tringad, From: Cmdr. Ristar, Re: Pick-up. Alun, I hope you are doing well, we are working on getting you out of there in one piece and not creating a full scale war. I need to coordinate the rescue with DeSylva when he arrives from GALCOM HQ, but here is the tentative plan for now, this is open to change but I need to have an idea of what's going on for you.

When the Nevermore, Phoenix, First Light, and Shogun are together, the First Light or the Shogun will launch shuttles to tow your shuttle back, and beam you aboard the First Light. The other BC will launch it's Interceptors to provide cover during the mission. If any sort of Raider party appears we have people standing by outside the system to jump in. However we must be careful due to the Insurgents massing around ISS Fleet HQ, we must try to get out of there without shots fired or they will launch against ISS HQ. I have the cooperation of Orion Fleet to provide security for ISS HQ. I will need to ensure that we have cover in all the surrounding systems at the jump points to act as police checkpoints. If I can get the help of EarthCom on this one to police the checkpoints in the surrounding systems that would be appreciated, this is not only for the safety of the GALCOM vessels but also the Insurgent craft, we don't need any sort of incident here. For now sit tight and we will be there soon.

Cmdr. Ristar out.

Send that message to him now, and then open a frequency to EarthCom, and have them contact me about them maintaining a police checkpoint at the jump gates and not allowing any traffic in that sytem until we have Cmdr.Tringad."

Comm Officer:"Yes, sir, it's on its way now"

*******end transmission******************

</rp off>

I'm not sure who's in charge of EarthCom, but if that person could let me know if they could provide that security I would appreciate it.

Thanks, have a great time, I am

Cmdr.Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun,ISS03

Intelligence and Espionage Arm Coordinator

ISS Vice Fleet Coordinator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just a posting fool today, I keep thinking of things to say after I post one thing.

I wanted to get everyone's opinion on this before I bring it up. I was going to introduce an attack by Gammulan/Valkyrie and a possible ally for them. This would occur after whatever happens during the exchange, is this agreeable to everyone or do you just want to end this RP after the delivery of Tringad?

Let me know so I can start sending out intelligence reports on it from my Intel units in the field.

Cmdr Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun,ISS03

Intelligence and Espionage Arm Coordinator

ISS Vice Fleet Coordinator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the higher the ALERT the better chance of the trigger going off you are better stay on high standby alert less chance and do not move around it can be taken as a attack so be very careful what you due!

CDR Finder1

ICV DRUID

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Ristar:

I currently have 2 Wraith BC's on standby on the Mars jumpoint ready to jump in and help.

That leaves the other 19 Wraith Galactans that are in the Moon region. If its ok with you they may be deployed to protect/observe the wormholes and to police the jump gates leading to Earth/Saturn. Think about it, you have the WHOLE Wraith Fleet in the Terran system at the moment (2 BC's in Mars, the Rest in the Moon region). It is at your disposal.

-Tac-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<rp on>

Tac, thank you for the use of the Wraith Fleet, I will need you to command the fleet but I will send you the intel and we can place the Battlecruisers at the most strategic locations. Leave the 2 BC's near the Mars jump point there ready to jump in, move 4 to the Jupiter system ready to jump into the Saturn region in case something happens and we need to use them in defense of the ISS Fleet HQ, send 5 to the Earth system to guard GALCOM HQ and the remaining 10 we can use to guard jump points and worm holes around the meeting area but outside the system.

I appreciate the help Tac.

Thanks.

</rp off>

Cmdr Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun,ISS03

Intelligence and Espionage Arm Coordinator

ISS Vice Fleet Coordinator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Locke1

{RP}

Commanders Akira, Chavik, my greatest thanks for assisting my vessel and myself amidst all the turmoil of the past few days. I have regained my comm capability with the help of your engineers, and have viewed the files you uploaded on recent transmissions since At All Cost's blackout. It seems, however, that I am going to be "stuck" in this system for a while longer without jump capability, so I propose a plan that may be beneficial to all parties in the summit.

No one doubts the need for a force to defend the conference, but the danger of having a joint Insurgent - Galcom security fleet under different commands poses an obvious danger. We don't need a stray shot igniting the war all over again. So I propose that a neutral defense fleet under a single command, with a unique IFF code, be created to provide security during the peace conference. Weapons, shields, and armor on At All Costs are back to standard, and propulsion is repaired as well, with the exception of the jump drive. I would be most honored to be joined by another GalCom commander on my vessel and make my ship the headquarters for the defense fleet. I would gladly donate my ICs to the fleet as well, perhaps piloted by GalCom troops. Other Galcom and Insurgent craft could join as well. If you wish, we could meet at an even more neutral location to lead the fleet, such as the local starstation. We still would, however, require a BC to provide the bulk of the security and the center of defense operations, and since my Cruiser is "restricted" to this system, I offer it and its crew for duty. If the conference succeeds, perhaps this could be the beginning of a United Terran fleet in space...

Awaiting your feedback, Locke out.

UPDATE TO TRANSMISSION :

I just realized that what I had taken for granted might not be what everyone had in mind. I, remembering Desylva's prior description of this event as a "meeting of equals" of some sort, had assumed that the opportunity would be taken to conduct some preliminary peace negotiations. Rereading previous transmissions, however, as lead me to conclude the general agreement is that this is a simple pick-up mission and nothing more. However, I still think it would be a waste to lose an opportunity at having several GalCom and Insurgent Commanders meet face to face, and bring some humanity to this war. Therefore, my offer still stands on having a summit and a defense force in this system. It may be good for Insurgents and GalCom to practice fighting alongside each other as well, for there may come a time when doing so is our only hope for defeating our now mutual enemy, the Gammulans.

-ICV At All Costs, Commander Locke

{/RP}

[This message has been edited by Locke1 (edited 12-11-98).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<RP> ON

***Begin Transmision***

Due to a small matter with raiders we were a little late in picking up Tringad. We arrived in Polaris 1 to find the GCV First Light, the GCV Shogun,the GCV Black Falcon, the ICV Nevermore, and a badly damaged ICV At All Costs already in system. However DeSylva seems to have kept his word. The system is quiet with GCV ships positioned at the jumpgate to Polaris 2 while we are positioned towards Lanix V.

I must admit it was a shock to find the Black Falcon in system, it must have been a tense moment for Commander Akira due to my tardiness. It was even more of a shock to find At All Costs in system, badly damaged at that. We have sent systems engineers to At All Costs to assist in repairs.

Long range probes indicate a mass of ISS ships at Jupiter while the normal complement of Orion ships appear to be amassing at Saturn. Confusing to say the least. They seem to be preparing for a full scale invasion. Won't they be surprised when they find out that we set out to do exactly what I said I would do?

Thank you for your support in this Commander Rattler. The situation appears to be under control.

***End Transmission***

"Miss Siamet, please make sure that gets transmitted to Rattler and please send a copy to the Nevermore. Akira more than anyone needs constant updates on what we are doing."

"Yes sir," replied the Pheonix's comm officer.

"Good, I think I will go to my office for a little bit to digest all this."

Leaving the command chair and walking towards his office Chavik hoped beyond hope that this would be taken for no more than the simple return of one operative that it was.

[This message has been edited by Charles Lindsey (edited 12-11-98).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ron Wallin

[rp]

***Begin Transmission***

Rattler, Akira. Chavik has shown with Alun in tow. Communications have been established with Locke1. My suspisions were incorrect. He ran into another ship. However, I've checked the probe logs for this area. No ships, other than Locke1's registered on its systems.

The cloaking anomolies are still present. If they are ships, Tactical forecasts as few as fifteen and as many as fifty in this system. I suggest we initiate plan Beta-02. Chavik, and I are sorely outnumbered and Locke1 will need to be towed out of this system. We will not be of any help if these anomolies are what I think they are.

I had hoped I would never have need to suggest Beta-02 but I believe this is the time. I can only hope Chavik and I find a way out of this but if we don't... God's speed to you and the fleet.

***End Transmission***

Tactical, full shields. Bring weapons online. Weapons configuration Beta-02. Modify missle load. One-half Ralix, the other Vagrant.

CO, all hands to battle stations. I want the marines prepped and on search duties.

Comm, send coded transmission to Phoenix and At All Costs. Notify, plan Beta-02 awaiting final authorization from Insurgent One. Send all our sensor data along with my compliments to their commaders.

Flight Officer, bring us +1000 on the Z axis and back us off 25 from the group. I want to give the Phoenix enough time to grab At All Costs.

[/rp]

Well folks, here it is. We've all arrived at our locations. What will happen next? Will Chavik and DeSylva make it safely to Saturn? We shall soon find out. On another note, I was thinking this would be a great senario for my first mission via the GBS.

The release of this mission is dependant on Derek's list of those worthy enough to receive early access to the GBS/the actual release date of v2.0 and my abillity to code the thing. But when its done (if it can be done) I hope to give everyone the chance to find out what would happen if they played along and followed orders or became trigger happy. Oh, and those blips Akira's crew reported will be part of the mission. Are they Gammulans, EARTHCOM, Raiders, Pirates or just bad equipment on the Nevermore? If I can pull it off you'll soon find out smile.gif

Cmdr. Akira

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Antti Junkkari

To: Cmdr Ristar

Damn where are all Orion Fleet commanders..

I have currently one BC at Saturn, my ship. Could it be possible for me to move back to Jupiter? Our station is there, and I would be able to command some more assist to Saturn if it is needed.

Waiting for your reply.

Commander Junkkari, GCV-Predicant

Orion Fleet Leader

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mike Bakke

You guys ought to write fiction

[This message has been edited by Mike Bakke (edited 12-12-98).]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Deadboy

GCV-Whumpus1-Orion Fleet reporting in.

Sorry for the delay, we hit an asteroid comming out of a jump gate near the polaris system. (Ok no more flying with shields down).

Please update the current status, and where we are needed. All repairs are complete and we have a full load of Vagrants. Sorry no surface weapons, but we can get then if the need arises.

Deadboy-Out

Deadboy-GCV-Whumpus1-Orion Fleet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<RP>

Rattler to Spectre Fleet.....Pre-Designated Ships remain on station, maintain Full Cloaking, Maintain Full Alert Status with ISS HQ Targeted and Locked. Your Orders are to remain in this posture unless otherwise directed by Myself or Cmdr Akira via Broadband Transmission. Should you Receive Other Directives, Your orders are to complete the destruction of ISS HQ and Proceed to GalCom HQ and repeat the process.

Rattler to Strike "Trojan Horse".......

Commanders, Maintain Full Cloak Posture and Join with Necromancer. Our destination is Polaris1, as I fear that Cmdrs Akira and Chavik are soon to be in need of our assistance. Speed Of Advance, Best Possible Speed, Load Vagrants as primary wepon. Ralix as secondary.

Execute, Execute, Execute.......

Rattler to Nevermore.....Initiate Plan Beta-02, I repeat, Initiate Beta-02.

Rattler to "At All Costs", Join on Nevermore and Pheonix, They shall provide coverage and tow, You might not have jump capability, but while in tow, They can execute jump and drag you with them. Understood? God Speed Locke1, glad to hear from you again.

Rattler to Pheonix.... Chavik, after delivery of package to First Light, withdraw to distance of 200K Kilometers and await the joining of yourself by "Nevermore" and "At All Costs".

Insurgent One to GCV First Light, Personal, For Your Eyes Only, Marked for Cmdr DeSylva......DeSylva, either you are a fool, or a complete idiot. If those annomolies that Akira is reporting are vessels under your command, order them to stand down and withdraw immediately. If they are not said vessels, then we both have a problem. I am currently enroute to your location to investigate the matter myself, but will not openly attack any vessel that is transmitting the GalCom IFF Code. Be advised, If there is any identifiable vessel, Cloaked or Visible, not transmitting it's proper code, my intentions are to make that vessel cease to exist without remorse.

Rattler to Jester.....Remain Cloaked and Operate Independently. In the event of catastrophic events in Sector Polaris1, Sanction is permitted on GCV First Light and GCV Shogun. Cmdr Campbell will assist. Do Not Reply/Respond, Remain Invisible.

Rattler: Comms, You have all of this?

Comms: Aye, Rattler, Pretty Stiff orders though.

Rattler: Desperate times require desperate measures.

Rattler: Coms, Transmit on my mark. MARK!!

Coms: Transmitting now Sir. The messages are gone, Sir.

Rattler: Nav, Lay in a course for Polaris1.

Nav: Did it two minutes ago, Sir. We're ready when you give the word, Sir.

Rattler: You Have the Word. Tactical, bring us to full Battle Conditions, Order General Quarters! Bring up tactical on screen.

Rattler, ICV Necromancer, Insurgent One

<RP/>

Things just heated up smile.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×