Apocolypse Begins

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Back, hope all had the HH syndrom. Ristar ditto to what Tac said.

Take a week off and a major cliff hanger developes.

Tac - yea got e-mail, there is NO such thing as a "clean" nuke, some just aren't as "dirty" as others. Why did I have corsair Wing OTS population centers? Had to create some type of deversion, I really wanted the Hexar Star Station. Besides, none of the OTS weapons would have reached the surface of Gamma-1, the Gams would have destroyed each OTS well before they posed a threat to the surface. Had to think up something quick, left town after post. Look forward to the next RP action, this one was good biggrin.gif

CMDR Gallion

GVC Graf Spee, Wraith Fleet, Corsair Wing Leader

You cannot defeat us! You can only hope to contain us if you fight us!"

Gallion: As far as I know, Hydrogen and Neutron bombs are clean nukes..they leave no residual radiation. Again, thats as far as I know :-P.

De Sylva: Only 2? Argh! I know mine aint one of those 2, but soon you'll get it :-).Oh by the way, I recommend Gallion for the "Order of the Wraith" medal (besides the one you recommended him for). I think that only Ristar and Gallion were the only ones that were REALLY (and I mean into it!) going technical and into detail in the RPG. That means they read the manual..or had a printed map and were following it, etc. Maybe we should create the "ReThWhoMan (Read The Whole Manual) Award for Distinguished Service" hehehe.

LA has the game in stores? AUGH! Im leaving NOW for Babbage's or Best Buy.. got to....get...copy....