Finding Akira

<rp>

The Place:

Cyron Star System

The Time:

Time for the Commander Gallion, Corsair Wing leader to make a decision. A decision that may very well rock the foundation of Galcom, or the termination of his already shaky-at-best Galcom career.

The Events

After the unforeseen and embarrassing encounter with ISS Fleet Commander Tringad and the GVC Midway in Gammulan system LV-110, Gallion has a dilemma. Do I follow orders or do I continue on a mystery tour. A mystery tour that could lead to who knows what or where.

Gammulan forces in LV-110 interrupted the unforeseen encounter with Commander Tringad. Corsair Wing bought Commander Tringad precious time to make his escape. To which Tringad put to good use and withdrew from the battle. Where the Midway went Gallion did not care, as long as it was far away from him. The battle itself was somewhat normal. Gammulans attacked the Galcom invaders and the Corsair invaders defended themselves. They defended themselves so well that there was no Gammulan opposition from LV-110 to their present location in the Cyron system; Fifteen kilometers from the Cyrian/Cyron jump point. Gallion was unsure of the exact Gammulan losses, he only knew that he was short one more Solnar class heavycruiser and that there were only three red blips and six SOS blips on the TACSCAN when the Wing departed LV-110. Not a bad kill to loss ratio but the loss to Gallion were forces that he could ill-afford to lose.

During the trip from LV-110 to Corsair WingÔÇÖs present location, Gallion studied the data recovered from the MidwayÔÇÖs databanks and the one file that could land him in GalcomÔÇÖs brig; the highly classified dossier on Insurgent One. Gallion learned of and at the same time was somewhat bewildered by the heroic accomplishments of the combined Insurgent and Terran defense of Sol against the Gammulan invaders. The alliance ended when the Raven group nuked Neptune and fled to parts unknown. Why the Insurgents would nuke a fellow Terran system did not concern Gallion. The Commlink/Logs between ISS Fleet Leader Commander DeSylva and Insurgent One is what really caught is attention. Obsessed would be a better word for it. Gallion searched for a ÔÇØconnectionÔÇØ between the two. A connection that Gallion failed to find with the data that he had from Tringad and the Midway.

Well, there is only one way to find out, Gallion thought, I hope that I do not hang for this.

Gallion: TACNET Open; Gallion to Wing engage cloaking device and set course for this system, acknowledge when course is plotted and prepare to engage on my Mark! Gallion OUT!

Gallion pressed the Fleet commanderÔÇÖs button and set a course for Corsair Wing. One-by-one, elements of Corsair Wing confirmed ÔÇ£Course plotted in Navigation...ÔÇØ As usual, the Prinze Eugen was last with their Nav plot confirmation report. Gallion made a mental note of that. He would get that commander relieved for gross incompetence when this ÔÇ£mystery tourÔÇØ is complete.

Gallion: "TACNET Open; MARK!"

Corsair Wing faded from the visible spectrum as the cloaking fields strengthened around each Corsair Wing ship. ETA to destination was twenty-five minutes. Enough time for the infamous Corsair leader to change his mind. GallionÔÇÖs innards were in a turmoil contemplating all the possibilities and outcomes. As long as Murphy is in the Galley, Gallion thought, then all would be well.

Gallion: ÔÇ£Lab, find any and all references in Mother for Shakespeare, you have fifteen minutes, OUT!ÔÇØ

Gallion reclined in his command chair on the bridge. If he played his cards right this just may work out.....but then again...

Gallion: ÔÇ£Chief; Comms, record; be prepared to engage TDF IFF Code on my Mark. Comms relay that to the Wing.ÔÇØ

A Shakespearian and a Warrior......hmmmm......Gallion contemplated the ramifications and prepared for the worst.

The Destination:

The last place seven Galcom vessels wanted to be or would be expected; the Den.

<rp/>

------------------

Cmdr Gallion

GCV-Graf Spee, Corsair Wing

Wraith Fleet

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 02-14-99).]

As the Battle Cruiser swung around to the coordinates Chavik had pointed out he spoke again. "Locke, did you remember to bring the muchkins along?" Locke nodded assent."Good, we'll need them for sure. Miss Siamet, copy and send out to all pilots. The Nevermore is thirty clicks off our bow, straight ahead relative to the Phoenix. The shuttles will move with in tractor beam range and the Interceptors will begin firing, IOD at 10%. We'll have to get Akira to fight back. Once he fires and reveals his exact position I want all shuttles to get a tractor lock on him. Interceptors will continue firing, concentrating on the turrets first and then target deck two to give just enough damage to disengage the cloaking system. That must be down for us to beam over. Once down cease fire. I'll take both medical officers with me. Shuttle pilots, if you are fired upon raise your shields but regain the lock as soon as it is safe. I want at least two locks on him at all times if humanly possible. I want you people safe but we have to do this. Does everyone have that?" Assents started pouring in over comms. "Good, Miss Siamet, dig out some old GCV codes and overlay our signature and all support ships. That ought to help. Let Operation Scarecrow begin"

At Chavik's command four interceptors and four shuttles moved in unison to the point in nullspace that held the Nevermore. The IC's began firing. Long darts of light danced out of their lasers towards a target unseen. The first shots missed. Shooting out into the reaches of nullspace to slowly disintergrate into the smaller spectrums of light they had been concentrated from. Everyone could tell they had missed. The IC pilots tightened their pattern and though several of the next shots missed several simply disappeared. They had found their mark. They tightened the pattern again and almost all shots hit the Nevermore. "I've found the GCV codes and transmitted them to the IC's only Commander," reported Miss Siamet.

"Thank you Arhea," said Chavik after thinking a moment. "That will do nicely, Akira will conentrate on the "enemy" IC's leaving the shuttles free to grab him. Remind me to give you a commendation for this." Everyone watched as the Phoenix's Interceptors were suddenly showing red in the HUD. Being the only ones in nullspace in this region helped Chavik remember they were his own ships yet he still felt the urge to target one of them. Calm down, he thought, it's only the stress and the residual link.

As soon as the Ic's were given the GCV codes the Nevermore began ghosting. A strange sight to watch. The cloak field could not withstand the distortion of the turret fire but was replaced just as quickly with the false image of that particular section of space. The effect was of a ghost ship coming from beyond to do one last battle. The image appeared and disappeared to quickly to see but it stayed long enough to stay on the retinal persistence. An eerie image.

After the first few ghostings the shuttles began moving in. The sightings had given them their lock. Shuttle One established a lock on the stern of the Nevermore. Shuttle Three grabbed a lock on the bow. Shuttles two and four took a lock on the topside and the bottomside respectively. They had left the sides of the ship open for the next part of the attack. The IC's took bearings off the location of the shuttles to coordinate their attack.

Chavik staggered and fell to his knees. Immediately Pierce was at his side. "That's it; you are off this mission. The strain is too much. I won't lose a commander or a patient to this suicidal attempt to save someone who is already gone."

Chavik straightened a little yet stayed on his knees. "Doctor," he said, anger bubbling beneath his voice, "would you please tell me how to react to a scream augmented by a Nuclear REACTOR? Akira is not happy. Where ever his mind has gone he still knows he has been trapped. He is there. I can feel it. We will continue on this mission until I say stop. Mother?"

"Commander Chavik is at 25% fatigue level. Commander Chavik is within parameters of command staff to stay on duty."

"Thank you Mother, does my command staff agree?" Slow nods came from around the bridge. "Mother if you have this on visual we will proceed," said Chavik.

They looked to the HUD to see an eerie site. The Nevermore was trapped but she was twisting, turning, and giving one hell of a fight. The shuttle locks were migrating like wild birds. The Ic's were giving it the best they could with almost no info. Bless Rattler for giving me these screwballs thought Chavik. "One IOD shot at 100% to the center of the tractor locks. Now!" The results were spectacular. At least to someone who wasn't concerned with the value of the ships, or the people in it. A few last ghosting views of the Nevermore showed her twisting crazily.This was consistent with a large blast. She stopped spinning; dead in space. Uncloaked and ready for boarding.

<RP> OFF

Ron, One more post please? I almost have you out. smile.gif . I know you want to be fit and able for DeSylva's RP e-mail campaign but I thinK the times can overlap just a tad. <G> Please? One more post. give me time to think. <G> Thanks

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

"Good," said Chavik, "we finally got her. Retransmit ICV codes. Let calm her down a bit." While stopped, the Nevermore's turrets were still firing at the IC's. The shuttles were spared due to the TDV codes. Chavik hoped they hadn't damaged the Nevermore too badly. They needed to get her home too. It would be tricky if she couldn't make it under her own power. Even with both ships cloaked a tractor beam would be like a beacon to anyone watching. That thought triggered another.

"Mr. Cooper, I want all systems and flight engineers to beam over to the Nevermore and start repairing critcal systems. Miss Brasfield, send over a compliment of marines also. Anyone who can tote parts, though it wouldn't hurt if they could use tools also. Cloaking and propulsion are to be the top priorities and look at the weapons too. I don't plan on getting in any fights on the way home but best to be prepared."

Chaik looked at Mr. Pierce and said, "Are you ready Mr. Pierce?" Pierce nodded assent and Chavik continued, "Good then; Mother, emergency site to site transport for three people, myself, Mr. Pierce, and At All Costs medical officer. Initiate."

As the bridge of the Phoenix slowly faded out it was replaced with an identical image. Almost identical. This bridge was empty save one. One who had extended his command chair as far up and forward as it would go. One who looked so tiny up there yet was holding the stars. Chavik swayed again. Pierce steadied him and looked questiongly. Chavik straightened and nodded. This close to an active SVR had his link buzzing. Faded as it was it was still powerful.

"Mother, recognize Commander Chavik, Command staff." Chavik had to almost shout to be overheard by the klaxons.

"Recognized," Nevermore's computer replied.

"Turn off klaxons." The klaxons stopped. The silence was deafening. Slowly small beeps were heard from around the bridge's various systems. A quick galnce at another officers SSR display did not show anything very heartening. Every system showed yellow damage status. Chavik did not have time to check though, he knew the engineers would be over shortly and begin repairs.

"Mother, lower the command chair," siad Chavik. They waited another agonizing minute as the command chair slowly sank to the floor of the bridge. Then when it finally hit the floor the three oficers moved around to the front and finally saw their objective. He was a mess. His hair was dishevelled and he was shaking, no doubt from the recent strain of avoiding capture. Tears were streaming down his face even thru the shut eyelids.

"Mother, reconginze Medical officer Pierce, emergency medical override Alpha theta omega. Release SVR console." said Pierce.

"Recognized; complying."

The SVR modules slowly snaked back into the chair and akira immediately slumped over. Chavik grabbed him,"Akira, this is Chavik, can you hear me? Akira. Wake up. Wake up you old crow."

Chavik was on the verge of shaking him when Pierce laid a hand on his arm. He looked at Pierce and back at Akira. He stirred and his eyes fluttered slightly. He spoke a single word."Rosebud," he said before totally collapsing.

At this point Pierce spoke up," We need to get him back to the Phoenix as soon as possible. You stabilzed fairly quickly but he's been under this thing far longer. Mother, emergency site to site transport. Are you staying Chavik?" Chavik nodded. "Three to beam directly to Phoenix's Medibay."

Chavik watched as they faded out. He began checking systems and assigning repairs crew. The engineers already had a good start and all he had to to was shuffle some of them around to the more important systems. They had a good start on the cloaking system and the shields had regenerated after the final blast from the Phoenix's IOD. With everyone who could helping, the repairs went quickly. The cloaking system came back on line and the engines soon followed. Weapons were next.

Chavik contacted the Phoenix, "Locke, repairs are near completion. I'll fly her out myself Follow if you will and cover my tail. We'll go out cloaked and full burn all the way home. Direct route to the Den. We've got the crow but I think we may have to eat some too. Chavik out." Chavik looked at Akira's personal belongings that were attatched above his console. He plucked a black feather from a set that was hanging there. "Engineer Avery to the bridge," said Chavik. It was several minute before Systems engineer Avery made it to the bridge.

When he arrived Chavik handed him the feather and spoke, "Mr. Avery, as soon as we jump out of nullspace transport this to the First Light's transporter pad." Avery took on a quizzical look but then nodded, understanding. A small smile played on his face. He turned around and left the bridge.

"Locke I am ready to proceed. beginning cloak now. I trust you to let your boys know we are on our way home," Chavik spoke into the VR console. Normal mode this time but the link had taken on new meaning. With a thought he powered up the engines and waited on the hperdrive engines to recharge. He targeted the flux field that would take them back to real space.

As they jumped in to real space a voice came over the comms. It was Avery. "Package away sir," he reported. Chavik allowed himself a grin. He hoped DeSylva would understand. He listened to the tight beam transmission letting At All costs they were headed home. Back to Kansas.

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

<RP> OFF

Well Akira you're out. smile.gif I had fun with this one. Makes me want to finish another one I got going. Someone would probably be happy to get that one.

I could do one more and actually arrive at the Den but I don't think that's necessary. There is enough there for you to begin again.

<rp>

The sight of Wraith HQ, though beautiful was beggining to be a great annoyance.

"Commander, Delta Wing reports that 5 of its Galactans are on-line and ready to resume active duty."

"About time! Mia, schedule a 2 day shore leave for the crew, I want to have this wing fully rested by the time Delta is back on its feet. Have those 5 Galactans fly point defense to the HQ."

"My pleasure sir!" replied the Tactical Officer.

"Comms: I want to hear from Corsair Wing DIRECTLY! I'm tired of hearing second hand reports about its whereabouts" -and I'd like to know where and why the hell Gallion was not replied his RTB order. I knew his dossier had pinned Gallion as someone prone to override command and disregard the chain of command...but only if the situation required it.Thats why I chose him for command of our pirate wing, but still... I will have to talk to him personally about this -thought Tac.

"Aye sir, requesting confirmation from Corsair Leader."

"Helm: Bring her in on docking bay 1, its time to lay off"

The nav officer swirled his chair and looked at Tac for confirmation. The Tactical Officer wasn't supposed to give those orders when the Commander was on duty. Besides, no one besides the Commander could order a dock on D-Bay1, the Fleet Leader's and High Command docking bay.

"You heard the lady helmsman"

"Aye aye sir" he replied, a bit bewildered.

From his command chair, Tac could see the eyes of his Tactical Officer as they reflected the light from the docking bay's illumination system as the GCV Usagi slowly drifted into dock.

-She's ready for her own command...and there are no ships left for her to commandeer.The TDF left us dry for the time being. *Sigh*. I'll have to do something about this matter too. -Tac thought.

For a brief moment, Tac imagined stripping Gallion of his command bars and pinning them on Mia Kurazawa.Gallion would serve as her tactical officer and...

"Damn I really need that rest" he whispered.

The docking clamps engaged and the sound reverbrated through the Battlecruiser's hull. Shore leave would be sweet and short.

</rp>

Hehe... watch out Gallion! I hope you DO reply to my hails *G*.

I suggest you start your own thread Gallion, this one is kinda closed. E-mail me and tell me whats going on in your mind.

<RP>

Rattler had been esthatic at hearing the news of the Recovery of Akira, And Nevermore! All of his Commanders were now present and accounted for, Save ONE! "Vorne, Now it's your turn, you traitorous SLOB! I'll find you, even if I have to duplicate the methods of Chavik and Locke!"

Ratter turned towards the docking bay, gazing out at Nevermore, At-All-Costs, and Pheonix. Proud ships returning from proud missions. In the old days, they would have had a broom swinging from the riggings, signifying a "Clean Sweep", meaning no traces left behind of the Enemy. But these days, there'll always be traces left behind. That's just the way it is.Nevermore was erie looking, scarred from the repeated "laser tag" game that had been necessary for her capture. Still, she was a proud ship. Rattler thought to himself.. "Those guys deserve medals for getting her home." Rattler would have to wait to see Akira, as Spectre's Chief Surgeon had already warned Rattler that it could be several more days before Akira would be himself again, If Ever! Rattler respected each and every Commander that he had, and would not violate the inner sanctity of protocol, unless it was for life and limb. No, he would not cause Akira any more mental anguish than he had already suffered. Then it struck Rattler! Rattler KNEW why Akira had used the means and methods at his disposal on Neptune. Rattler had personally sanctioned that action. He shared in the guilt, but the guilt was not Insurgent Alone. EarthCom and her need for secrecy had commited the gravest of blunders. Still, what Rattler could not imagine was what would cause Akira to go running off into Null Space UNLESS...... It had to be on the Nevermore!

Keying his personal communicator, Rattler went on station wide broadcast, Megaphone Mode. He only did this in Extreme Situations, and Spectre knew this. Microseconds later The Den Resonated with the sound of his Voice...

Attention on THE DEN! This is Rattler! I want a complete technical search party at docking bay1 in two minutes. Nevermore's home and I want her searched from stem to stern. If anything foreign is on her, I want it found! Is that Understood?

Rattler.....OUT!

<RP/>

Well gentlemen, hope this gives you the opening that you need.

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 02-15-99).]

<rp>

The Place:

Khan/Arenis: One jump away from Spectre-HQ, aka RattlerÔÇÖs Den, the InsurgentÔÇÖs main base and star station, a logical place for the one known as Insurgent One to call his home.

The Time:

Four minutes to Midnight, the witching hour. The time of ghouls, goblins, and wraiths to come out and terrorize the living in ancient Terran legends.

The Dilemma:

Gallion had to make a choice, once made there would be no turning back. He could hang for what he was about to do, but Gallion had to go through with it. He needed information. Information that would end his mystery tour and search for the ship responsible for crippling his wing. The ship that corrupted the TDF IFF codes. To obtain this information Commander Gallion would have to contact the most wanted and maybe dangerous Terran in the known Galaxy. Code named Insurgent One and known as Rattler before he was run out of Galcom by Custom Agents. For seven Galcom ships to enter Insurgent space was nothing new. Galcom regularly conducts ÔÇ£police actionsÔÇØ against the Terran rebels wherever they could be found. The Delimma facing Commander Gallion and Corsair Wing was how to knock at the RattlerÔÇÖs Den without having to break down the door and fight their way out.

Gallion put down the datapad that his Research Engineer brought him just moments ago. A Shakespearean and a Warrior, mused the Corsair Wing leader, what could he do with that. There had to be something he could use to signify that he wanted to parley, not fight.

Comms: ÔÇ£Commander, incoming message from Usagi.ÔÇØ

Gallion: ÔÇ£Route it to my terminal. Route any and all transmissions from Usagi and Wraith-HQ to my terminal from now on.ÔÇØ

Comms: ÔÇ£Aye Sir! Message transfer complete.ÔÇØ

Gallion looked at the incoming message from the GCV-Usagi, Flagship of Wraith Fleet, and commanded by Commander Tac, Wraith Fleet Leader.

ÔÇ£RTBÔÇØ

Return to Base, beautiful words if Gallion were not so ... so set in his ways. Ways that almost got him court-martialed many times. He had things to do and a mystery tour to complete. Bah, Gallion said to himself, Tac can wait. He has more than enough to occupy himself.

Gallion: ÔÇ£TACNET Open! Engage Navigation plot to Antis Now! Gallion OUT!ÔÇØ

Visible spectrum and normal scanners could not see Corsair Wing movement. Fourteen hyperspace jump-anomalies gave way that fact that Corsair Wing movement began. Soon those too were gone. One-by-one, Corsair Wing left the Arenis star system and entered Trennis star system.

Gallion: ÔÇ£TACNET Open! Target Spectre star station and engage hyperdrive on my Mark! Gallion OUT!ÔÇØ

Gallion check the Graf SpeeÔÇÖs systems display located on his HUD display. Hyperdrive 56% ... 61% ... 72% Gonna have to Research and Chief Engineers look into that one day, Gallion thought, there has to be a way to get the Hyperdrive engines to recharge faster. 92% ... 96% ... 99% ... 100%

Gallion: TACNET Open: Mark! Engage TDF IFF code modules now; Gallion OUT! Chief, Comms, get ready to initiate slave control on WingÔÇÖs TDF IFF codes when hyperjump is complete.ÔÇØ

Gallion did not wait for a response. He knew that his orders would be carried out. The Graf Spee had an excellent crew. With the exception of one bad apple, his Combat Officer Lt. Resprick.

The Dance:

Corsair Wing completed the short hyper-jump from the jump point to within 75 kilometers of Spectre star station and came to a halt. Gallion studied his TacOps display and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Several Mandorian Jenstar traders were on approach to the star station and four P21 Vandal heavy fighters were patrolling the system. Normal space traffic for any star station in the galaxy.

Gallion: ÔÇ£TACNET Open! Activate TDF IFF code module and slave controls, PTA systems OFF, and weapons on stand-by ÔÇô fire on my command only, deactivate cloaking devices. OUT!ÔÇØ

As one the seven Galcom vessels of Corsair Wing, two Galactan Battlecruisers and five Solnar Heavycruisers, faded into visual and scanner detection. Gallion began to tap feverishly on an unknown device located on the armrest of his command chair. Each tap caused the entire WingÔÇÖs IFF codes to fluctuate. From a ship monitoring they would see seven ships IFF going on and off.

TDF . TDF . TDF . T D F - T D F - T D F - TDF . TDF . TDF .

Gallion repeated this several times and waited. Leaving the TDF IFF codes on. After waiting serveal seconds he repeated his actions and waited again.

TDF . TDF . TDF . T D F - T D F - T D F - TDF . TDF . TDF .

He looked at the bridge chronometer, it was Midnight, the witching hour. Gallion had no idea what would happen. Or even if his little ruse would work. He could not risk opening a channel with the star station. The void of space was full of ears. Ears that would love to hear what he had to say. What Gallion had to say to the Rattler was something that could not be overheard by anyone or anything.

<rp/>

I think this thread is complete now, great job to everyone and thanks for letting me play. This tale has only begun wink.gif

And Tac, was it five or was it six....in all the excitement I lost count....so you have to ask yourself, ÔÇ£do you feel lucky?ÔÇØ smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr Gallion

GCV-Graf Spee, Corsair Wing

Wraith Fleet

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 02-16-99).]

Oh Rattler, you are GOOD...that was just the opening I needed...*grin*.

With the new RP about to start, I am closing this thread. Gallion, you may start a new thread to continue your quest to find out who adulterated your IFF codes. But check your email before doing so...*grin*.

And now, for my final input...

<RP>

"I would have sent a commlink message, but I thought this was strange enough to warrant coming for your personally, sir," spoke the young ensign as he walked towards the transporter room, commander DeSylva close behind. DeSylva frowned, his brow wrinkling.

"And you say you have no idea what it is?" he asked. the ensign nodded confirmation.

they rounded another corner and strode through the door into the transporter room. Several droids were clustered around one of the transporter pads. DeSylva covered the distance in two long strides, gently moving one of the droids out of the way, to examine the mysterious object.

A rush of memories assaulted him.

He spun around and glared at the ensign. "Are you space-born, ensign?" he asked. The ensign nodded, alarmed. DeSylva's frown grew deeper. "Ever been planet-side?" he asked. The ensign shook ever so slightly as he shook his head. "N-no, sir. I'm - I'm agoraphobic, sir."

DeSylva nodded. "I'm recommending you for a planetary ecology familiarisation course, Ensign. Thisa is no mysterious object. This is a feather. From an animal called a bird."

He turned back to the droids. the nearest one, a science android, swivelled to face him. A metallic voice grated. "The object is cleared for quarantine purposes."

DeSylva nodded, reached down, and picked it up by the stem. The stark lights of the room seemed to be absorbed by the almost bottomless black of the feather's tines. Only a single band of light, tinted almost blue, seemed to cross the darkness of the feather. It looked as if it was a single, tenuous thread over a rip in the very universe.

DeSylva twirled it idly, before speaking. "Mother, identify this feather."

He didn;t really need to ask, but he felt he should at least go through the motions.

The reply was fast. "This feather corresponds to the physiological profile of the Terran bird known as the common crow. this bird is currently endangered, with little over 500 left living in sanctuary. The scientific-"

"Stop," spoke DeSylva in the blackness.

He shook his head sadly as he turned to return to the bridge. So the crow had returned to his nest. Hopefully Rattler was pleased with the return of his prodigal son. Perhaps Akira could atone for his sins. Who knew.

Now, only Vorne continued to fly free of the Insurgent's nest...

---

In deep space, a slim man with short, dark hair and vurning eyes glared at the commlink system on his ship. His flight suit was crimson, the same colour as fresh blood, and he he ground his teeth in anger.

"Damn you, Rattler, you *******..." he hissed. "One day you will pay for turning on me...and if you are lucky, you'll only pay with your life..."

</RP>

For everyone;s information, the RP is taking place almost a year after the Gammulan conflict, and Vorne has been captured, and is permanently incarcerated on GALCOMN's highest secrity prisoin center, deep below the surface of the Earth moon. THAT story will be released, one day...

And once more, this thread (and a bloody entertaining one it has been, too) is closed.

------------------

Commander DeSylva

GCV First Light ISS01 -=- ISS Fleet Coordinator

www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/9206/iss/

Official BC3K Tester and Blind Man With Sleeves award winner

"Serve - with honour."