Multiplayer in 3020

Guest Jeho Curameng

Guest Jeho Curameng

I just signed up as an insurgent and I was wondering, since 3020 is coming out this year, will every member of each fleet be required to participate in multiplayer games because I don't think I could be in them since my modem and my ISP isn't up to standards for it.

Cmdr. Kron, ICV Vanguard

No single perosn here can "force" you to do anything. I don't think the Insurgents would mind if you didn't multi-play. I'm a rabid Quake 2 multiplayer fan, and living out in the styx in Australia, I'm pretty much reconciled to the reality that I'm never going to have a ping that even makes it worth playing online.

Some fleets have been formed exclusively for online play, though. Check with the fleet leader of a fleet before you join them, if there are any requirements expected of you. That should keep you out of trouble.

*grin*.

DeSylva

Guest Antti Junkkari

Hello.

Orion Fleet, is indeed for multiplaying. But you dont have to play it, it's not a must.

I am also Quake2 multiplayer fan, but I have to tell you, saturday I completely removed my Quake2, because I needed more space to install BC v2.0 smile.gif

You removed Quake 2?

Youre a mutliplayer and you REMOVED Quake @??

Oh my god, Antti, are you insane? No, seriously, I know how much anguish that must have caused you. Are your hands still twitching whenever you hear the word "rocket" or "BFG"?

*grin*

DeSylva

Wraith Fleet will participate in Multiplay,RPG play and such, but its not a requirement for membership (heck you may join if you want and never show up.. I got some people in my fleet that have never posted in this forum).I really dont think that any 3020 fleet is exclusively multiplayer (well, I dont think they WILL be..3020 aint out yet).

De Sylva:

I had to remove Longbow 2 from my hard drive to make space for MS combat sim... and Im regretting it. I think I'll delete some useless program to make space for LB2. Word? OUT!... Excel? OUT!!! Works? OUTT!!!!!. *G*.

Care to follow my examply old buddy? (hehe).