ISS Website Reopens

Heh, the old Inter-Fleet verbal fights..gotta love em! :-)

New count of Wraith Fleet: 42!!!!!!!!!

(Jan 26. 9PM EST)

"You know, the wraith's SOP is starting to sound alot like the 'boogyman' stories told to children. I bet that's what the Insurgent mommies and daddies use to frighten thier kiddies."

You are correct. Insurgents know what happens when they mess with Wraith personnel, and as all cultures do, they have implanted a fear of the Wraith Fleet upon their future generations in hopes that they never have to face our Wrath. *grin*

"Looking for Wraith fleet? Have you checked under any suspeciously large rocks?"

Rocks? you mean Asteroids/comets/etc? Seek us and you shall find death.

"Under the beds? Closets?"

It would be a good idea to do so, you never know when a Wraith Assassin is there. *G*.

(Note: no reference to the assassin caste)

"Where do they stick us? 10 jumps from them and 5 from others. When they want their dirty work down, they send the Wraithers"

Right on Gallion you old dog! :-).

Just to remind you people, the Wraith Starstation is located only ONE system away from Gammulan space, our Starbases are located all over the galaxy in strategic locations, near the front lines of ANY possible battle front. If there is trouble, Wraith ships will be the first on the scene.

Heh, Wraithers do not need to post here to save face.. we will show em on the battlefield.As a matter of fact we HAVE. Wraith Fleet was the only one with ships on the OFFENSIVE during the TDF War (Cmdr Gallion's Corsairs!) and that was with only 2 BCS!!! It was the fleet responsible for single-handedly delaying the Gammulan reinforcements, giving Prime, Orion, Insurgent and Earthcom the time they needed to stop an invasion they shouldve been prepared to fight..its the home system for crying out loud! *G*.

So forgive me old Rat if I refute that "Turkey" joke, but while your fleet of traitors and the disorganized Galcom Fleets pulled back to fight, we went FOWARD.

"stretching their neck upwards opening their mouths, and trying to breath every raindrop in that they can."

This "turkey" may do just that.. we try to take in as many raindrops (hostiles) as we can so that YOU, the fleets that are behind our lines may have a chance of surviving the rain.

Finally, Gallion is right, we hide but we never run! Stealth is the base of any good strike force, and let me tell you old rat, we are IT :-).

</rp>

Ok a bit inspired... V2.0 is consuming my life... I cant eat I cant sleep... my butt is now merging with the chair..oh the humanity! *G*

Like Rattler said, No insult intended, its all in good fun. NEXT!

PD: What's a SOP? I infer it has something to do with the recruitment thread or with the modus operandi of the Wraith.Still, will someone please tell me what the SOP acronym stands for?

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 01-26-99).]

'Bout time you showed up Tac smile.gif

SOP = Standard Operating Procedures

------------------

CMDR Gallion

GCV-Graf Spee, Corsair Wing

Wraith Fleet

Still on the Offensive somewhere in Gamm-land with plenty of Iridium to spare!

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 01-27-99).]

Standard Operating Proceedure

Erm, sorry. I made the assumption that TLA (Three Letter Anacroynm) was common knowledge. And we all know what happens "when you make an assumption, you make an ass outta u, and uption." Perhaps I should have used MO (modius operandi).

Maybe it is common knowledge.. its just that im not that common hehehe.

Gallion!!! You were ordered to RTB for refit/R&R, get back here will ya? :-)

Took Pixan today in less than a minute using full AI control in TacOps... man those fighters sure are improved. If only they gained AI faster..sigh.