Fleet Descriptions

Guest Zach Gaskins

Guest Zach Gaskins

Is there one place where I can get a listing of all the Fleets in GALCOM and the Insurgency, and their purposes? Is this list a fixed one as well? I've had an idea for a new fleet - need to check to see if my idea is taken already.

------------------

Commander Zach Gaskins

GCV Hypercephalic

"That boy's head is like Sputnik! Round but quite pointy in parts!"

i don't think anyone has made a complete list with all fleets, with a short description, so all you can use is the Links page on the BC3K homepage, and check each one out. a lot of work, but they are sorted by association in the Links page, all Galcom fleets, all Insurgents fleets, all EarthCOM fleets( in EarthCOm it would not be fleet but group *g*)

------------------

EarthCOM-Officer T. C. McQueen

ECV-Saratoga

15th EarthCOM Planetary Force, Alpha Group

"One time a marine, always amarine, and to the hell with anyting that stands in our way!"

Earth Command

www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/6297/

Okay. I've posted the HTML version (which is about a 1000 times more readable) on the IS site. Just go to the link below in my signature, and select the "Campaigns" option to access both the timeline and the intelligence report. Thanks!

------------------

Commander DeSylva

GCV First Light ISS01 -=- ISS Fleet Coordinator

www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/9206/iss/

Official BC3K Tester and Blind Man With Sleeves award winner

"Serve - with honour."

[This message has been edited by DeSylva (edited 02-18-99).]

Wow, that has to be the longest post in CommLink history! smile.gif

Later all.

------------------

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS03

Tactical Support Coordinator, ISS Fleet

"Honor and courage, above all else"

Official BC3K Webring Administrator

welcome.to/bc3k

Guest Ron Wallin

DeSylva, just thought I'd chime in with a correction to your document cocerning the force structure. The following is the way it has always been and we resent your need to fit us into boxes of your own creation.

1. Spectre Fleet: Everyone belongs to this orginization. There are NO squadron's within Spectre Fleet.

2. Strike Groups are formed at the planning stage and disbanded at the completion of sanctions. Otherwise, each member of Spectre Fleet is ordered to make money and cause chaos for EarthCOM (and GALCOM should they get in our way!).

3. The commander's you mentioned above, plus a few you know nothing about, are part of the Command Staff (this group along with Insurgent One decide the fate of your friends and co-workers in EarthCOM and GALCOM should they get in our way!), and some of those members are also training base commanders.

That is all the intel I am authorized to provide at this time. If you choose to continue the practice of confusing your trainees, by all means go ahead. They will make easier targets.

Cmdr. Akira

ICV-Nevermore

Spectre Fleet Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

thanks for the info, Akira. I did actually have this, but when I saw the first post in this thread, I just cut'n'pasted the document, not realising I hadn't proof-read and corrected it yet. You'll notice, if you wade through it, a couple of instances of INSERT NUMBER OF YEARS HERE that are a bit embarrassing...

He he he...it looks better with formatting, trust me.

------------------

Commander DeSylva

"Serve - with honour."

Okay Akira. The reformatted version, with the corrections you have suggested (which, as I said, I have had floating around my email inbox for months) is up on the site. I trust the only boxes I have placed you in there are boxes of your own creation...*grin*.

Enjoy!

------------------

Commander DeSylva

"Serve - with honour."