GCV, ECV or ICV

Guest Tar Khan

Guest Antti Junkkari

It's not there(yet?), I don't know is it going to be there. There is no possibility to play as EARTHCommie.

------------------

Cmdr Junkkari at GCV-Karhu

Orion Fleet Leader

www.orionf.pp.fi

"If you want peace, you must prepare for war.."

The game was orignally designed to let you play as GALCOM only - and your ship was a GCV, standing for Galactic Command Vessel.

With the Insurgents becoming more vocal here on the forum, Derek relented and created an "Insurgent Free Flight" mode where your allegiance changes after a short time.

As far as I know, there are no plans to introduce an EarthCOM Free Flight mode, as there are not as many EarthCOM fans, and I get the impression it would be a bit more involved than simply changing the player's caste and alliance...

------------------

Commander DeSylva

GCV First Light ISS01 -=- ISS Fleet Coordinator

www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/9206/iss/

Official BC3K Tester and Blind Man With Sleeves award winner

"Serve - with honour."

I have been thinking about that lately... (grab your seats).

SO far ICV's launch from Galcom HQ and then "defect" to the insurgency. Fine and very cool, but I would not be sad if I had the choice of launching from SYGAN, same goes for Earthcom, Gammulan, or any other race/Caste that may come into play.

Also, if you are playing as *any* of those race/castes (im thinking BC3020 or 2.05+ and beyond) why not have the option of defecting whenever you want? A nice "Change Allegiance" option would be very cool indeed. Of course, the side you have just betrayed would be *extremely* annoyed and you could count on having at least one flotilla of ships coming after you for some time heheh.

Just a thought..

-Tac-

Tac,

You'd only be able to change once, because everbody would know you're a traitor smile.gif

What about spy missions? You could be ordered to change, then gather info, and change back! smile.gif

Later all.

------------------

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon ISS03

Tactical Support Coordinator, ISS Fleet

"Honor and courage, above all else"

Official BC3K Webring Administrator

welcome.to/bc3k

Bill, I think we already had the "good-galcommie-spies-on-bad-bad-bad-insurgents-and-blows-his-own-cover" story already... Don't make others follow your lead... smile.gif

I don't think there'll be a promotion for anybody... smile.gif

Later

------------------

Cmdr. Oliver Hasenau

ICV Vengeance

"Dead men tell no tales"