stardate 04.21.3000

Guest STRIDER

Guest STRIDER

just wanted to introduce myself and begin my logs on here for those interested in my journeys, my name is strider ever since i was young i reached to the stars, i worked hard in school mostly math and science so i could get accepted into galcom academy. Just last week i was accepted and began a full week of drills in basic galcom history and leadership, today was a good day i have gone to my next phase of boot camp and learning about all the systems , also i got to see a battlcruiser docked by my hard nose serg. well there are many questions still rining in my head from the notes and books i study at night, but i hope soon all this info shall sink in once i get some flight time. during this week the serg. been hitting us hard here in boot camp about learning your specs and keeping your crew and systems at optimal performance, at times i would like to fight him one day but i think that is from his mean comments more than anything else. He is a good teacher hard on the edges but i know without it i wouldnt survive long out there. Well this computer is telling me my disk space is up for this entry so ill be signing off, oh! Next week i shall repost my log by then i should of graduated and have met my crew and logged some time till than be well commanders and recruites.

Sounds pretty good, just a bit of advice...

It makes it alot easier to read your post if you seperate it a bit more... Try using paragraphs with a space in between, for one. (Sorta like I did here)

Good luck, looks like a great idea!