An actual situation turned into a story

Guest Mechwarrior

Guest Mechwarrior

I recently took over Sygan and Im turningg it into a story feel free to add on.

Captians log Stardate 4.5.3000. Just got done Mining for the last 24 hours and we're resting up preparing for the execution of Operation Pyre Light.

4.7.3000. Now Heading for sygan with an hour worth of Iridium. If this goes as planned we'll be one step closer to finaly ending the war between our worlds. A great commander before me once said " Peace by way of supreme fire power" I laughed at the thought, yet at the same time wondering if there was a way better than this but I knew what I had to do. It was without Galcoms knowledge or permission and no one knows what they'll do to me.May God protect us all on this journey.

01:45 hrs.

We've arrived without a scratch and are closing in on the sygan station.

"Hensen bring us in for a better look, I don't wanna fire till I see the white of there Beady little eyes in an expression of absolute shock."

" Now at 9.80 clicks away sir" informed the Hensen.

I jumped in my chair and spun around main screen so I could read the Stats. I knew what I was upagainst, but didnt know what to expect.

" ativate the weapons systems and set the IOD to 20% and the PTA to Full.. Fire when ready." On the brigewiew appeared our lasers slapping around Sygan Station. Suddenly the cruiser shook violantly as the station reponded. Shields were failing and my mind was spinning. I knew I'd only get one shot at this so I gave an order that would od killed 177 innocent people.

"Bring us around the planet for another shot at her."

My first Officer Jumped up with an absolute look of rage on his face said " Hensen evasive manuvers and get us out of here!"

I spun around looking him straight in the eyes and said "YOU WILL NOT QUESTION MY ORDERS EVER AGAIN AND UNTIL YOU GET OFF OF THIS VESSEL I SUGGEST YOU SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP OR IT'S NOT THE STATION THATS GONNA KILL YOU ITS ME, AND DONT THINK FOR ONE SECOND I DONT KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE AN AIRLOCK!"

He sat down obviosly realizing hes been put in his place. My hensen brought us around for the next run and we were able to capture the station successfully shuting down there operations.

------------------

Mechwarrior of GCV DARK RIFT.... The Rift is coming...