just some questions on RP'ing

Dave

I'm really into Role Playing Games, so this thread really appeals to me. Just a couple questions though. Are these in game stories that you are doing? Or do you just kind of jump in and continue what someone wrote? Just some ideas how you are doing this.

NOTE: Rattler, what is the website to the insurgents site? Thanks

------------------

Cmdr Condor, ICV Armageddon,Spectre

Guest Mechwarrior

This forum is for creating stories about BC3K. You could describe it as making a TV episode for the game. As long as another person says you can add on you can. If you want an example take a look at mine.

------------------

Mechwarrior of GCV DARK RIFT.... The Rift is coming...

[This message has been edited by Mechwarrior (edited 07-17-99).]

Guest Ron Wallin

Mechwarior is correct. This forum is for the more imaginary side of BC (that no computer can recreate). Every story here has the opportunity to become MP. Sometimes the participants have the manners to ask; sometimes they don't. Either way it's all good.

Just remember these simple rules:

Everything is based on what is or could be part of the game. You will get called on parts of your story if it doesn't line up.

What you write is from your character's perspective. Don't put words in other's mouths unless you have prior permission.

You are not allowed to start a war between GALCOM and the Insurgents. Only two people have that authority: Derek Smart/a.k.a Supreme Commander; Fleet Cmdr. Desylva. Flt. Cmdr. Rattler will also have some say in this but you or I don't (except as far as our Cmdr's opinions are concerned).

You are not allowed to create new races, craft, locations, etc. If you have an idea for something that you think would be part of the BC universe, you need to email DeSylva first. He will give you the green light if he determines it plausible.

There are many other rules that I'm sure I've forgotten, but if I don't remember them, then you shouldn't have to worry about them too much (hehe, yeah right!).

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

PS, the link to the current Insurgent website is:

The Insurgency

This site is pretty old, and is currently being revamped in my spare time... As is the rest of my life smile.gif